Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 137
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,031

    Knicks vs Sixers

    Fun first quarter but we know what happens later lol

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,299
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Fun first quarter but we know what happens later lol

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Is that why there wasn’t a game thread until now ? Lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,861
    They look good, everyone playing well other than Randle still hesitant to pass/missing open guys but we look good.

    On cue Dot 3!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,299
    I wish we could just do a “copy and paste” for the next three quarters.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,647
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    They look good, everyone playing well other than Randle still hesitant to pass/missing open guys but we look good.

    On cue Dot 3!
    actually think Randle is playing okay, one bad play, he's doing what we need.

    Don't like Embid gets away with push's and fouls and Mitch gets a touch foul and so did DSJ on embid

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,861
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    actually think Randle is playing okay, one bad play, he's doing what we need.

    Don't like Embid gets away with push's and fouls and Mitch gets a touch foul and so did DSJ on embid
    He’s fine but he just doesn’t trust teammates and holds the ball too long and misses wide open guys. It literally happens every game and he’s the only guy on the team that really does it. And he does it a lot. It’s a problem.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,647
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    He’s fine but he just doesn’t trust teammates and holds the ball too long and misses wide open guys. It literally happens every game and he’s the only guy on the team that really does it. And he does it a lot. It’s a problem.
    tonight I think that's a stretch he past up Frank once but found Morris who missed his only shot. that one drive he lost the ball that really is it, and Embid has done worse tonight, Doesn't Embid hold the ball a lot longer and more often?

    Nah Randle plays like this we should be quite happy to be honest.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,647
    the question is can the Knicks maintain this or when will it collapse

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,031
    Don't expect them to win but gotta keep the effort

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,861
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    tonight I think that's a stretch he past up Frank once but found Morris who missed his only shot. that one drive he lost the ball that really is it, and Embid has done worse tonight, Doesn't Embid hold the ball a lot longer and more often?

    Nah Randle plays like this we should be quite happy to be honest.
    It’s been 1 quarter, he’ll do it again. And he’s still over dribbling & spinning into the paint only to turn the ball over.

    He just has several very bad habits and I wonder if the coach ever says anything to him about it. They’re issues that require correction, it’s really that simple.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,861
    Also I love Mitch but at some point he’s gotta add a 12-15 foot jumper to his game. He can’t just never shoot the ball. Hopefully he adds that at some point sooner than later.

    Again though looking good so far tonight. Dot & Morris playing well. And yes overall Randle is playing pretty well tonight, shot is falling nicely.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,647
    I just feel if you look for fault you will miss the good plays as well, he just got the ball, waiting for Morris to cut through and immediately made his move and got the hoop.

    Randle is playing hard, no denying that lately

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,031
    Randle without his TO actually does what Phil wanted from Melo.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,647
    wow Morris, great trade value soon lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    wow Morris, great trade value soon lol
    Depends if FO can judge him based on market and not their fantasy cough koq cough courtney lee.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •