Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 12: Los Angeles Chargers (4-7) @ Denver Broncos (3-8) 12/1 4:25 PM ET

vs

Drew lock is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Drew lock is coming...
    Wait...is he starting? Man I hope so but all I've heard is that him and Allen have been splitting reps.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait...is he starting? Man I hope so but all I've heard is that him and Allen have been splitting reps.
    Allbright dropped a bombshell saying that we should be "locked in" for an announcement coming from the Broncos later on today.

Lock is starting. It's coming.

And just like that these last 5 games just got significantly more interesting.

Allbright dropped a bombshell saying that we should be "locked in" for an announcement coming from the Broncos later on today.

Great!
    First, it was "they are splitting reps 50/50" then later it was reported that Lock is getting 3/4s of the reps.
    I am so glad he is starting! I desperately want to know if we have a starter before the draft.
    I would love it if he performs well enough that he is our starter for next year and we can address other positions in the draft and free agency.

Lock was getting 75% of the snaps in practice this week according to Fangio himself

I can't ****ing wait to see Lock!

And now Fangio said Lock will dress but not sure who will start lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think they know Lock is starting and practice reps would say he is going to get his first start. Fangio hates attention and keeps Lock out of the media light

Quoting the genius known as Quagmire....giggity giggity.

I mean...why would you give the guy you won't start more reps during the game week than the guy who ends up starting?

Is Brandon Allen at the level where he doesn't need the reps at practice with the starters to be fine on gameday?

Pfftt....Vic bruh...you certainly are trying.

At this stage, I'm gonna be pissed if Lock doesn't start this game. Why the cloak and dagger? Just name your ****ing starter. Nobody has he film on the guy.

At this stage, I'm gonna be pissed if Lock doesn't start this game. Why the cloak and dagger? Just name your ****ing starter. Nobody has he film on the guy.
    @AdamSchefter
    Broncos’ rookie second-round draft pick Drew Lock will make his first NFL start Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers, per league sources.

Oh it's happening!

Lock is killing it!

Lock is killing it!
    Saw a lot of things in the kid that gives me hope. Outside of that 1st qtr there wasn't anything beyond meh, but it was refreshing to see what he did parallel with aggressive play calling. Looking forward to finishing the season out watching him play and hopefully progress.

What has frustrated me all year is Scangs though. The play calling in the 1st qtr was outstanding, then he just went into a shell for the rest of the game. We were successfully throwing mid to deep routes then everything went short to intermediate. He's a rookie also, so hoping he gets better. But this year's offensive play calling has been as mediocre as the the last couple years. It's frustrating.

Proud of that D. The secondary looked average at best but we were extremely short handed all night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast