Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dallas is not a good football team.

This team is horrible, on both sides of the ball. This starts at the top with Jerry then goes to Garrett, Moore, Richards, & Quinn. Players need to be held accountable too, but from what I see, Garrett lost this team.

I donít think Dallas is a bad football team at all. Just a very badly coached football team. Agree Garrett has lost the team - finally! With Jerryís comments, I canít imagine him back next year.

Before the Bills game here in Denmark the reporters were talking about how bad Garrett is and saying if we switched coaches before the game Dallas would be a HUGE favorite.

It's not all just on Garrett. A lot of people have contributed to the losses. Dallas put up inflated numbers against bad teams, but do not look good against the very good teams. They are exactly as they are a talented middle of the pack team.

Neither is Philly.

Im done with this team. NFL is hard to watch in general now days but throw in being a fan of this team is exhausting and beyond stressful. Jones running this team will be 30 straight years without touching a NFC championship game.