Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1392
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    The guy had binders full of different teams' cap, players and possible trade scenarios last couple free agencies. People are just pushing their own biases and creating the narrative that they want to hear.
    Pretty smart. It makes perfect sense for him to weigh every option, it would defy all logic for him not to. If I were a betting man Iíd bet my girlfriend that Lowry isnít coming back. lol

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Pretty smart. It makes perfect sense for him to weigh every option, it would defy all logic for him not to. If I were a betting man Iíd bet my girlfriend that Lowry isnít coming back. lol
    I could use another one!

    Jk though Iím still convinced Lowry is gone too.
    Even with what his agent said - he didnít say Lowry isnít seeking a trade. He just said he didnít speak to the reporter and that report wasnít coming from us. There was no commitment to staying in Toronto.

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,985
    I think his camp leaked it to put pressure on Masai tbh. If you're a competitive guy like Lowry you prob don't want to wait until the offseason to get **** done. His agent just doing damage control to maintain goodwill.

    If you look at the leaks, they say **** like Raptors want to reward Lowry for being a good boy. lol no front office person would ever say that. That's straight from his camp, whether it is from his agent or his boys in Philly, who knows.
    Last edited by ecart; 02-26-2021 at 05:06 PM.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I could use another one!

    Jk though Iím still convinced Lowry is gone too.
    Even with what his agent said - he didnít say Lowry isnít seeking a trade. He just said he didnít speak to the reporter and that report wasnít coming from us. There was no commitment to staying in Toronto.
    Well you gotta put your girl on the line too then lol

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,985
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJkEe5koto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4-23RAhDU

    big boi. dude has no touch but he's pretty athletic and has a decent motor.
    Last edited by ecart; 02-26-2021 at 05:28 PM.

  6. #786
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Well you gotta put your girl on the line too then lol
    Dude.. I would whither away from malnourishment and get infected from a disgusting house without her. + she finally graduated and starts her new career next week! Not losing her after I put in all that time haha.

    Bets off. Unless youíll settle for a thang that will please the both of you? I have a couple of those (though one of them lost it on me last month when I suggested she hook up with my brother lol. Maybe the other one?).
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-26-2021 at 05:49 PM.

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Dude.. I would whither away from malnourishment and get infected from a disgusting house without her. + she finally graduated and starts her new career next week! Not losing her after I put in all that time haha.

    Bets off. Unless youíll settle for a thang that will please the both of you? I have a couple of those (though one of them lost it on me last month when I suggested she hook up with my brother lol. Maybe the other one?).
    All jokes aside she sounds like a keeper bro.

    Iím good thank you. Iím still trying to offload this one lol

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,004
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Atlanta would want considerable compensation. theyíre not gonna help a conference rival.

    But I do wonder once Lowry becomes a free agent if we could sign Collins first, and then use the bird rights for Lowry and go over ?
    Lowry has a "cap hold" of 40 million that counts against our salary cap until a) he signs or b) the team renounces those bird rights.

  9. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Lowry has a "cap hold" of 40 million that counts against our salary cap until a) he signs or b) the team renounces those bird rights.
    Fak, well thatís out the window.

    So guess even if we retain Notm and Lowry weíll be capped out and our team will remain status quote which IMO is not nearly good enough. So Iím back on the trade train.

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,004
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Fak, well thatís out the window.

    So guess even if we retain Notm and Lowry weíll be capped out and our team will remain status quote which IMO is not nearly good enough. So Iím back on the trade train.
    Certainly. If you have Lowry making about the same, Norm's salary could be 10 million higher, OG will get his big increase which is an extra 13 million paid to him. Norm/OG/FVV/Lowry/Siakam would be a 5 player, 115-120 million dollar core. Cap is expected to be 112 million, luxury tax around 135 million. Now we need 10 more players.

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,555
    A few things after reading the last couple pages...

    1- Boucher doesnt have a team option like Baynes, he signed a legit 2 year deal that is fully guaranteed.

    2- If Lowry says 60M over 2 more years will get him to sign right now, you give it to him.

    3- Even if they have 5 guys earning 120M, they can make trades after that in order to build the team if needed after 2022. (Or before) They could simply keep adding draft picks and undrafted free agents though to fill out the roster. They got a pretty good history of signing those..But I like Masai and Bobby's trade history, and they would be loaded with trade chips to bring back another superstar again.


    4- It looks like Donta Hall was signed off the ignite to replace Hernandez..who was traded yesterday for 6'5" G Jarron Cumberland and a 2nd round pick in the next G league draft after the 905 lost PG Breein Tyree for the season with a torn ACL.

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,299
    Pretty sure that Boucher's Y2 was non guaranteed but will most likely be guaranteed.

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Pretty sure that Boucher's Y2 was non guaranteed but will most likely be guaranteed.
    It great value for what he gives us.

  14. #794
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Pretty sure that Boucher's Y2 was non guaranteed but will most likely be guaranteed.
    nope. It is not a option of any kind.

  15. #795
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,985

Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •