Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Unlike a lot of the click bait articles, this one seems like an actual rumour.

We better not trade our first round pick for this upcoming draft.

Never liked Drummond and I'm concerned Drummond will clog the paint for Pascal. But he has been with terrible franchises his whole career, so there is a "what if" thought that runs through my head.

Drummond is like the ultimate empty stats guy. Dude is a walking 20 20 but all his teams have been absolute trash. 0 impact. Dude's trade value was absolute ******* despite averaging career numbers. Shows you what the league thinks of this guy.

Prob better than Baynes tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    The only way it works dalary wise is if we trade Powell, Baynes, Mccaw and 1 more guy (maybe Bembry).

I may do that if we can sign RHJ (to replace Bembry) and a scoring wing.
    Am I the only one not missing RHJ at all?! Bembry is vastly better in every area of the game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Drummond is like the ultimate empty stats guy. Dude is a walking 20 20 but all his teams have been absolute trash. 0 impact. Dude's trade value was absolute ******* despite averaging career numbers. Shows you what the league thinks of this guy.

Baynes at least tries to stretch the floor though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I dont think Masai is going to trade Lowry or Powell in a deal for Drummond. He is nothing more than a rental now. They won't even have his bird rights to be able to go over the cap to sign him like they can with Lowry and Powell.

For this to happen i foresee a 3rd team getting involved that wants to trade for Lowry but doesnt have ehat we want in return. That way we trade Lowry for Drummond and picks and Cleveland gets pieces for Drummond from that 3rd team along with Baynes and McCaw/Johnson to make the money work in all directions.

So Drummond is not going to play until he gets traded. We could see this trade happen very soon.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I dont think Masai is going to trade Lowry or Powell in a deal for Drummond. He is nothing more than a rental now. They won't even have his bird rights to be able to go over the cap to sign him like they can with Lowry and Powell.

For this to happen i foresee a 3rd team getting involved that wants to trade for Lowry but doesnt have ehat we want in return. That way we trade Lowry for Drummond and picks and Cleveland gets pieces for Drummond from that 3rd team along with Baynes and McCaw/Johnson to make the money work in all directions.
    I get this. What I’m pointing out is the difference in having siakam play beside Drummond vs playing beside baynes. Imo siakam will have an easier time creating at the basket with baynes on the floor. Might get some easy ally-oop assists with Drummond though.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    So Drummond is not going to play until he gets traded. We need this trade to happen very soon.

Fixed

He’s trash. Wouldn’t start in the g league.

Not a fan of trading for Drummond. I think they could find a better option in free agency or a small trade. Vonleh or maybe Bamba. There are plenty of centres who just haven’t really had the opportunity that is consider a better option than Drummond.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I kind of want to see what Nurse and the staff can do with him. Nurse has no tolerance for what Drummond has been criticized for.

I agree though he is not the best fit.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I get this. What I’m pointing out is the difference in having siakam play beside Drummond vs playing beside baynes. Imo siakam will have an easier time creating at the basket with baynes on the floor. Might get some easy ally-oop assists with Drummond though.
    But Baynes can't shoot. If he was a good 3pt shooter than maybe, but Baynes isn't bringing any opposing 5's out of the paint to guard him. They just let him shoot....as they should. Pascal is a willing and capable passer. If Drummond's man keeps leaving him, than Siakam will find him. ....and when he does Drummond will be able to finish above the rim. .

He will get second chance points and lob dunks...which is more than we get from Baynes....plus he is one of the best rebounders in the NBA. Can you imagine having Drummond AND Boucher guarding the paint? I see Siakam as more of a SF now with length the way he can handle the rock. I think the 3 of them could form the best defensive front court in the NBA. If they can somehow acquire Drummond without giving up Lowry or Powell I think this team could become dangerous again.

My biggest concern with Drummond is his head and his FT%. Is he smart enough to figure out our defensive schemes on the fly and become our anchor before playoff time? Can he stay on the floor in close games? We really need a starting 5 that can do both.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I kind of want to see what Nurse and the staff can do with him. Nurse has no tolerance for what Drummond has been criticized for.

I agree though he is not the best fit.

I think the scenario more likely to be successful is drafting a big man after the season. Charles Bassey, Kai Jones, Usman Garuba, Scottie Barnes, Evan Mobley. There are a lot of intriguing names that will be available at different points in the first round.

Am I the only one not missing RHJ at all?! Bembry is vastly better in every area of the game IMO.
    RHJ is a niche guy but hes more valuable than Bembry. RHJ was one of the most versatile defender ladt year.

Though him and Drummond would be weird together.

Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast