Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2902
  1. #2146
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I’m thinking more like 20-24 mins and on a $9 mill annual contract
    He can probably get double that IMO. Gonna be 12-18M range.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-01-2021 at 12:50 AM.

  2. #2147
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,433
    So I guess Jake Fischer is proving to be a credible source.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  3. #2148
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    He can probably get double that IMO. Gonna be 12-18M range.
    Depends on his market really. I wouldn’t mind our FO making an offer.

    What sorta contract do you think Birch would get

  4. #2149
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Depends on his market really. I wouldn’t mind our FO making an offer.

    What sorta contract do you think Birch would get
    5M don’t think there’s a huge market for him. 7-9 max.

  5. #2150
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    [Wojnarowski] A Dragic sign-and-trade would need to include assets -- such as draft picks and/or young players -- to incentivize Raptors' involvement. TOR could decide to keep Dragic, or work a buyout, save money and allow him to play elsewhere. Free agency starts Monday at 6, it's all fluid.

    Miami opting in Dragic to prepare S&T for Lowry. Yuck. Dallas can take that **** off of us to keep Luka happy. lol would it be too greedy to ask for Maxi and Moses Brown. Miami ****ed up IMO unless they did a little tampering ofc.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-01-2021 at 03:55 PM.

  6. #2151
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    7,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Miami opting in Dragic to prepare S&T for Lowry. Yuck. Dallas can take that **** off of us to keep Luka happy. lol would it be too greedy to ask for Maxi and Moses Brown. Miami ****ed up IMO unless they did a little tampering ofc.
    I would rather raptors bring back Lowry than the sign and trade to Miami. Or just let him walk free.

  7. #2152
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,148
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I would rather raptors bring back Lowry than the sign and trade to Miami. Or just let him walk free.
    This. Not doing other teams any favours. Especially when we are hoping to be in the playoffs next season. Dragic has 1 year left? Sure, if you include X2 1sts.

  8. #2153
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    [Jackson] ESPN reports tonight that New Orleans and Dallas - two Lowry suitors - have begun to look elsewhere for point guards. The Dragic/Achiuwa package should get this done for Lowry barring any late issues; Achiuwa hasn't yet been informed because talks can't begin until 6 p.m. Monday.

    Seems like a sure thing. I think Dallas will be third team for Dragic. Precious kinda sucks tho, really wish people would stop pushing him just cause he’s Nigerian and Masai wanted to use a second on him once upon a time ago.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-01-2021 at 11:18 PM.

  9. #2154
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    Gary wants 3/50, not bad. Also wtf Norm trade was originally for Monk? Didn’t know. Maybe we’ll target him in free agency.

  10. #2155
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,433
    If this is true then an underwhelming return. Not sure any trade would have felt right though.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  11. #2156
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Gary wants 3/50, not bad. Also wtf Norm trade was originally for Monk? Didn’t know. Maybe we’ll target him in free agency.
    I like monk. Could be a Lou.

  12. #2157
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    If this is true then an underwhelming return. Not sure any trade would have felt right though.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    He should have taken Phillys offer tbh or even the Miami one at deadline. Idk why people were acting like Masai was playing 4D chess.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-01-2021 at 11:40 PM.

  13. #2158
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    [Jackson] ESPN reports tonight that New Orleans and Dallas - two Lowry suitors - have begun to look elsewhere for point guards. The Dragic/Achiuwa package should get this done for Lowry barring any late issues; Achiuwa hasn't yet been informed because talks can't begin until 6 p.m. Monday.

    Seems like a sure thing. I think Dallas will be third team for Dragic. Precious kinda sucks tho, really wish people would stop pushing him just cause he’s Nigerian and Masai wanted to use a second on him once upon a time ago.
    I’m feeling doubt. Hope I’m right.

    I have legit NO interest in dragic or achiuwa. Wouldn’t want to wast the roster spot on either.

  14. #2159
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I’m feeling doubt. Hope I’m right.

    I have legit NO interest in dragic or achiuwa. Wouldn’t want to wast the roster spot on either.
    We’re not keeping Dragic that’s for sure.

  15. #2160
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    We’re not keeping Dragic that’s for sure.
    [Lewenberg] Raps want to do right by Kyle, but to a point. They can and will ask for more than Miami's reported offer of Dragic/Achiuwa. With New Orleans/Dallas lurking and likely preparing big offers, Heat may have to include another prospect and/or picks to make it worth Toronto's while.

    Whew!

    I wonder if we drag this out a bit… if NO and Dallas spend their cap we would have both Lowry and Miami by the balls wouldn’t we?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •