Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 141 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2895
  1. #2101
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    The Celtics are trading Tristan Thompson to Atlanta for Kris Dunn, and a 2023 second-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

  2. #2102
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    The Celtics are trading Tristan Thompson to Atlanta for Kris Dunn, and a 2023 second-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
    Dunn is a trade machine. I can see why. Nice backup point with absolutely no upside left. Great little role player.

  3. #2103
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    The Kings will send guard Delon Wright to Atlanta in the three-team trade, source tells ESPN .

    Atlanta got the best player in the deal lmfao

  4. #2104
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    Hollinger and Duncan were talking about a sign and trade with Lonzo and Brogdon they were hearing. Wonder if we can get in that mix for Turner or even Brogdon with Lowry.

  5. #2105
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    The Kings will send guard Delon Wright to Atlanta in the three-team trade, source tells ESPN .

    Atlanta got the best player in the deal lmfao
    Wright has etched himself a nice little niche in the league.

  6. #2106
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Hollinger and Duncan were talking about a sign and trade with Lonzo and Brogdon they were hearing. Wonder if we can get in that mix for Turner or even Brogdon with Lowry.
    Donít think Lowry would want to go to Indy. Iíd pay a steep price to add turner to this team though.

  7. #2107
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Donít think Lowry would want to go to Indy. Iíd pay a steep price to add turner to this team though.
    nah Lowry to Pels. So they can get Lowry and Brogdon. It's obvious they want Lowry, to do that they have to give up Ball's hold. So it is in their best interest to S&T both if they want to maximize asset management.

    Carlisle likes Sabonis so Turner is gone. Brogdon wants out. I can see a 3 team trade with us in the mix.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-30-2021 at 08:54 PM.

  8. #2108
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    nah Lowry to Pels. So they can get Lowry and Brogdon. It's obvious they want Lowry, to do that they have to give up Ball's hold. So it is in their best interest to S&T both if they want to maximize asset management.

    Carlisle likes Sabonis so Turner is gone. Brogdon wants out. I can see a 3 team trade with us in the mix.
    I could see it too. If Lowry comes back then I would explore FVV for turner and some draft capitol.

  9. #2109
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Try as they mayÖ I donít see Lowry wanting to go to New Orleans. They cannot offer him unlimited money so Iím not sure what the pull is to join them. To play with zion? Naw.

  10. #2110
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    They cleared a lot of cap space and Griffin's job is on the line. They're gonna throw a **** load of money at Kyle. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer the most money and the most years. They can easily salary dump JV and have 50M in free cap space. Leon Rose in NY isn't going to do anything risky like that after all the goodwill he has built up from their run last season. Morey is the other guy but idk they don't have much to offer us in a S&T.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-30-2021 at 11:36 PM.

  11. #2111
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    **** it lets go for ben simmons. find a way to get hachimura too. otto porter at MLE. lets just play 5 long bois for every rotation.

  12. #2112
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    They cleared a lot of cap space and Griffin's job is on the line. They're gonna throw a **** load of money at Kyle. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer the most money and the most years. They can easily salary dump JV and have 50M in free cap space. Leon Rose in NY isn't going to do anything risky like that after all the goodwill he has built up from their run last season. Morey is the other guy but idk they don't have much to offer us in a S&T.
    Like I said Pelicans want Lowry so they are goin to offer him more money than the Raptors will

  13. #2113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Looks like were exploring a Siakam/ CJ swap with the blazers. https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...rs-701930.html

  14. #2114
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    7,933
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Looks like were exploring a Siakam/ CJ swap with the blazers. https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...rs-701930.html
    I think with raptors selecting Barnes and Perkins spreading rumours about Siakam being unhappy, lot of Siakam rumours are popping up. I honestly donít see MU rushing to trade Siakam when his value is kind of low.

  15. #2115
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Looks like were exploring a Siakam/ CJ swap with the blazers. https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...rs-701930.html
    Why would the Raptors make this deal?
    Seems totally fake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •