Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2895
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Been feeling this way for a while now. I think he is at peak value rn.
    wont happen unfortunately. raps FO too high on him.

From what Bobby said last night, it kinda seems like they're high on this roster and think that all their problems was due to COVID. I don't think they're going to change anything that drastically until they're proven wrong about the COVID thing.

People need to stop saying In Masai We Trust like he's a goddamn cult leader. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Dudes not infallible, he has made huge mistakes in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    From what Bobby said last night, it kinda seems like they're high on this roster and think that all their problems was due to COVID. I don't think they're going to change anything that drastically until they're proven wrong about the COVID thing.
    I can agree with them. The core is good we just need to surround them with the right cast and hope Barnes blossoms in to a star.

I do think we go shopping in free agency to add another piece or two. Or maybe we end up bringing Lowry back. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can agree with them. The core is good we just need to surround them with the right cast and hope Barnes blossoms in to a star.

I do think we go shopping in free agency to add another piece or two. Or maybe we end up bringing Lowry back. Who knows
    We had the same problems before COVID. COVID is just an excuse IMO.

People need to stop saying In Masai We Trust like he's a goddamn cult leader. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Dudes not infallible, he has made huge mistakes in the past.
    *if*
    Assuming the re-sign Lowry then itís pretty much the same roster except another year of development and GTjr+Barnes+FA addition instead of Powell+baynes.
    + home games
    + no covid.

I think you are underestimating the significance of not having any home games in the NBA. Itís huge in basketball. Bigger than any other sport imo.

To me it was obvious our defence slid when we lost our bigs. we lost key pieces and depth. I personally think they were going to have a bad year regardless. Itís just logical. COVID didnít help being that the team couldnít play at home but I donít think it was THE reason they struggled.

But I do think we can retool around this group and be successful. Especially if Barnes reaches his potential

*if*
    Assuming the re-sign Lowry then itís pretty much the same roster except another year of development and GTjr+Barnes+FA addition instead of Powell+baynes.
    + home games
    + no covid.
    Our biggest problem has always been our half court offence. Nobody on this team can call their own number. It's fine if you can run teams out of the gym during the regular season but then you hit a wall in the playoffs. This has never been addressed.

Even then the COVID excuse doesn't really make sense since their excuse for not addressing this in previous years was because they wanted to remain flexible for Giannis.

*if*
    + home games
    + no covid.
    Letís not make that assumption. They already talking about a 4th wave. Iím really hoping youíre right though

I think you are underestimating the significance of not having any home games in the NBA. Itís huge in basketball. Bigger than any other sport imo.
    I'm not underestimating anything.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Letís not make that assumption. They already talking about a 4th wave. Iím really hoping youíre right though
    Got my first shot the other day.
    Needles are my weakness.
    6í2Ē 32 year old man with the panic sweats while a 12 year old boy gets his no problem right infront of me haha. Shame.

Got my first shot the other day.
    Needles are my weakness.
    6í2Ē 32 year old man with the panic sweats while a 12 year old boy gets his no problem right infront of me haha. Shame.
    Itís a common phobia donít beat yourself up: plus you might get super powers soon. Who knows lol

Watch Favors get numbers in OKC and Presti trade him for more picks midseason. That could have been a good deal for Toronto.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-30-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Lowry to the Pelicans I just have that feeling