Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357
Results 5,341 to 5,343 of 5343
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Just a reminder that FVV played a key role in our championship run. I don’t think we win without him. Imo he was our finals mvp.

Feels like someone saying “you can’t win a championship with siakam on the floor” when, like, we already know that’s not valid.
    How was he the finals mvp. He played well in his limited role and he got overrated af by the media and people who don't understand what a scheme is but he is no where near fmvp level. That's also such a disingenuous argument too. Fred was a 6th man playing an extremely limited role on a very deep team built around a two way HOF wing playing at an all time level. Yeah sure, if we somehow get prime Lowry and Kawhi back then yeah Fred has a place.
    Last edited by ecart; 11-25-2022 at 09:02 PM.

The way SGA is playing, I doubt the Raptors have a chance at him now. He has to ask out lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The way SGA is playing, I doubt the Raptors have a chance at him now. He has to ask out lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Think it was always this way. We have the chips, but we want to have a good team after the trade. He isn’t Durant.