Let's see there is

Aldridge
    Drummond
    Whiteside
    Cousins

I could go on and on

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Fast fact. Trent is younger than Flynn
    And already has playoff experience. I think people are really going to like Trent once he settles in.

I really donít know what to expect of Flynn tbh. Havenít seen enough of him to get any sort of assessment. I just know he thrives in the pick and roll because of his dad *****ing on FB about his son not getting any playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Buyout market

Let's see there is

Aldridge
    Drummond
    Whiteside
    Cousins

I could go on and on
    I actually would take a flyer on whiteside. rebounding and rim protection is what we need.

See if you just post like a normal person you could get a response.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 03-27-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Olynyk is another good option assume he is bought out.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    We did open up two roster spots by dealing Davis and Thomas. I wonder if we could target two bigs in the buy out market. These guys usually sign vet min deals once they are bought out. Maybe we can target guys like Kelly, Dieng, and or Whiteside.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    We did open up two roster spots by dealing Davis and Thomas. I wonder if we could target two bigs in the buy out market. These guys usually sign vet min deals once they are bought out. Maybe we can target guys like Kelly, Dieng, and or Whiteside.
    Iíd take Kelly, but I would also be open to leaving that position to baynes so we donít get too many wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Such a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I agree with him 💯

Masai and Bobby seemed to be dreaming. And the fact that they couldnít flip Green for a pick being the deal breaker only makes me chuckle deep down. How silly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iíd take Kelly, but I would also be open to leaving that position to baynes so we donít get too many wins.
    Yeah Baynes is a tank commander for certain. But I think someone like Whiteside could be had for cheap and we can sign him for a couple years as a stop gap. If we roll in to next season with out a decent rim protector and rebounder Iíll be pretty annoyed. Maybe we address the position through the draft but we kinda need someone who nba ready and can start. Most bigs these days are projects. Rock and a hard place man.

I love that Masai didn't just give the GROAT away for anything less than a great deal for this team. The young players being offered by Miami and Philly just weren't that good.

He managed to find a younger, taller, cheaper version of Norm with better defense they can add to this young core. He's not Norm on the offensive end, but neither was Norm at 22.

Then they turned 2 guys sitting on the bench into picks in this year's draft and opened up room to sign a C (or two).

It sounds like even Lowry thought he was headed to Philly. ...and this isn't the first time he has come real close to leaving this franchise. I hope he finishes his career in Toronto. The Spurs never traded Robinson, or Duncan, or Parker, or Ginobli....and they only traded Kawhi because he wanted out. You can build a consistently good team with trading away your best players for picks.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I agree with him 💯

Masai and Bobby seemed to be dreaming. And the fact that they couldnít flip Green for a pick being the deal breaker only makes me chuckle deep down. How silly.
    Either the Ego got the better of MU or he firmly believed Kyle is worth more. Either way, if we lose Kyle for nothing this off season, this may look bad.

Man I would've liked Dieng.

I would take Olynyk. Could maybe help establish for him to come back next year.

We should get a big still. Dont want too many players playing out of position or they may not have the game exp to work on things they need to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Either the Ego got the better of MU or he firmly believed Kyle is worth more. Either way, if we lose Kyle for nothing this off season, this may look bad.
    Rather than losing him for nothing at the TDL?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I would take Olynyk. Could maybe help establish for him to come back next year.

We should get a big still. Dont want too many players playing out of position or they may not have the game exp to work on things they need to work on.
    Olynyk is on the Rockets now since they just picked him up off the buyout market apparently

Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast