Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1392
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    LA teams have the worst packages so kinda sucks.
    Yeah the only player I like in their offer is Tucker. And that doesnít equate to Lowry.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ok keep Thybulle and Include two other prospects then lol.. phillys prospects are Milton, Maxey, Bradley, Thybulle. I mean the prospects are fine and all but itís not like any of these guys have super high value. Theyíre pretty good prospects. Thybulle averages like 4 ppg, I get that his impact is on the defensive side but for him to be the deal breaker is kinda weird because a combination of their other prospects could suffice if weíre getting the picks right?
    They're not high values in themselves but GMs like that don't like to get finessed. Masai overplayed his hand.

Lowry been too nice to Raps media. No chance he stays rofl. Lowry promised Grange he'll play golf with him. He gone. But in all seriousness, I think they'll get similar money. Even with less money, I'm not sure we have the cap.
    Two things:

Thereís like an hour and a half left and it seems 6ers and Heat are out. And weíre not just gonna give Lowry to the Lakers thatís why Iím wondering about the possibility of him staying.

Second thing, Trent is coming off a rookie contract I donít think he is going to jump to a 20 mill a year extension, but I could be wrong. what Iím trying to understand, is what kind of deal would realistically keep Trent here and how much cap space would we have left over approx

They're not high values in themselves but GMs like that don't like to get finessed. Masai overplayed his hand.
    Another thing Iím wondering is if Masai is giving Bobby the leash to make these deals and heís simply signing off on them or if itís Masai behind the negotiations, I think you know what Iím getting at with this

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Two things:

Thereís like an hour and a half left and it seems 6ers and Heat are out. And weíre not just gonna give Lowry to the Lakers thatís why Iím wondering about the possibility of him staying.

Second thing, Trent is coming off a rookie contract I donít think he is going to jump to a 20 mill a year extension, but I could be wrong. what Iím trying to understand, is what kind of deal would realistically keep Trent here and how much cap space would we have left over approx
    Hard to know if they're actually out or just posturing cause Masai trying to start a bidding war. Too many good front offices involved in this deal.

I'm pretty sure Trent and Lowry need to be a combined 30M for cap to work. We can obviously go into the tax and give them both fat contracts but doubt MLSE would want to foot the tax bill for this team. But imo the play would be to renounce Lowry's fat *** cap hold, take advantage of Trent's small cap hold and give Collins the bag. I think that gives us max space to chase after someone.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-25-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Hard to know if they're actually out or just posturing cause Masai trying to start a bidding war. Too many good front offices involved in this deal.

I'm pretty sure Trent and Lowry need to be a combined 30M for cap to work. We can obviously go into the tax and give them both fat contracts but doubt MLSE would want to foot the tax bill for this team. But imo the play would be to renounce Lowry's fat *** cap hold, take advantage of Trent's small cap hold and give Collins the bag. I think that gives us max space to chase after someone.
    Gotchu, thanks for that break down. Just trying to see what our options are with Lowry if he does t get moved.

Iím thinking Lowry asking for a $50 mill extension is making it more difficult to move him because now the other gm is not only giving picks and prospects for a 35 year old but also committing a large chunk of their cap space to him. I dunno maybe Iím thinking to deeply in to it but I feel like that adds a whole different hurdle here to get a deal done.

That 2.1 mill cap hold is also a plus. Allows the Raptors more flexibility. I'd imagine they will be looking to spend this summer.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

idk kinda weird cause almost all the good ones this offseason are RFAs. Gonna be an uphill task for them. I hope we get Collins tho.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-25-2021 at 01:47 PM.

idk kinda weird cause almost all the good ones this offseason are RFAs. Gonna be an uphill task for them. I hope we get Collins tho.
    I wonder what Atlanta is going to do. Collins would be a nice fit.

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I wonder what Atlanta is going to do. Collins would be a nice fit.

High Lotto + Collins this offseason would be a fast rebuild.

High Lotto + Collins this offseason would be a fast rebuild.
    This is what I am hoping for. High Lotto, Collins, Trent all fit the current core's timeline.

Matt Thomas traded to Jazz for GS second round pick

Powell for Trent Jr (on the last year of his deal) and Rodney Hood.... WTF? If you are going to have to extend or re-sign Trent Jr, why not just keep Powell?

lmfao can't believe sticking point for Lakers is THT. Wild.

Toronto is trading guard Terrence Davis to Sacramento for a future second round pick, source tells ESPN. @wojespn

Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast