Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1392
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I agree with this part.

We arenít trying to be a legacy team or flounder in the middle of the standings. Weíre trying to get younger and add some quality depth with ceiling.
    Powell + Lowry for Bol + Herro adds 2 talented 20 year olds and opens up major cap space. Add the draft pick that will surely improve without Lowry and Powell (weíd be in line to nab one of the top 5 picks who would have superstar potential).
    Might be able to get Denverís 1st with Bol too.

Iím dreaming. I donít think Denver needs Powell. But Iíd do it.
    I donít think Miami gives up Herro thatís why I donít wanna deal with Miami. They donít have a pick either. F that

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I donít think Miami gives up Herro thatís why I donít wanna deal with Miami. They donít have a pick either. F that
    Yeah and we don't want any part of Robinson. Sixers are the best bet at this point. Unless we have another team involved. Let's hope something good happens. Would be really disappointing if Lowry or Powell don't get moved.

Lakers are another team that the Raptors can trade with especially if it means giving up Lowry. Send Lowry to the Lakers to team up with LeBron and Anthony Davis...Lowry is almost guaranteed to get another ring. Plus seeing Lowry in the purple and gold out in LA, it would be something.

Unless you trade him to the Clippers which is another LA destination, plus it reunites him with Kawhi and Serge.

But then again isn't Kawhi a free agent this summer? If the Clippers don't win the chip and they fail again in the playoffs and Kawhi hypothetically leaves, would you want Kawhi back in Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lakers are another team that the Raptors can trade with especially if it means giving up Lowry. Send Lowry to the Lakers to team up with LeBron and Anthony Davis...Lowry is almost guaranteed to get another ring. Plus seeing Lowry in the purple and gold out in LA, it would be something.

Unless you trade him to the Clippers which is another LA destination, plus it reunites him with Kawhi and Serge.

But then again isn't Kawhi a free agent this summer? If the Clippers don't win the chip and they fail again in the playoffs and Kawhi hypothetically leaves, would you want Kawhi back in Toronto?
    Yes we would take kawhi back, and it would be sooooo sweet to screw over the clippers.

My prediction is Lowry gets moved and Powell gets a new deal....either now or in the off season since nobody can outbid us. Lowry pretty much has the ball in his court and he is wavering (from his interview last night anyway). He doesn't know what is going to happen? If he was planning on staying he would know what was going to happen. All he has to do is tell Masai he isn't going anywhere this off season and they wouldn't trade him.

Powell seems to be committed to staying in Toronto where he has put down his roots. I know there are like 15 teams who want him....but that should tell you he isn't a player you should be in a rush to give up. Powell is just entering his prime and proven he is a capable starting SG that can carry the load on offense. If they trade him they better get one heck of a package. Like an omg yes type of reaction from Raptor fans because the deal is just too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    My prediction is Lowry gets moved and Powell gets a new deal....either now or in the off season since nobody can outbid us. Lowry pretty much has the ball in his court and he is wavering (from his interview last night anyway). He doesn't know what is going to happen? If he was planning on staying he would know what was going to happen. All he has to do is tell Masai he isn't going anywhere this off season and they wouldn't trade him.

Powell seems to be committed to staying in Toronto where he has put down his roots. I know there are like 15 teams who want him....but that should tell you he isn't a player you should be in a rush to give up. Powell is just entering his prime and proven he is a capable starting SG that can carry the load on offense. If they trade him they better get one heck of a package. Like an omg yes type of reaction from Raptor fans because the deal is just too good to pass up.
    I definitely got the feeling from his interview last night that he doesn't expect to be here.

Grange tweeting a Lowry deal is on the ďone yard lineĒ with Philly

[Clark] Kyle Lowry is now preparing to be traded to the Sixers, according to @WindhorstESPN. Sixers and Lakers are now the leading candidates for Kyle, according to @WindhorstESPN

[Clark] Sixers will not be caving in to the Raptors. If Sixers can make a deal for Kyle Lowry that matches their price, they will

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post

If raptors are going to sign Powell, one of Siakem or OG got to go. Fred-OG-Siakam-Powell team won't go far unless raptors find a star via the draft.

Nuggets looking kinda nice with Jokic, Gordon, MPJ front court.

[Charania] The Oklahoma City Thunder are finalizing trading George Hill to the Philadelphia 76ers, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.News

rip

[Wojnarowski] Toronto has traded Norm Powell to Portland for Gary Trent and Rodney Hood, sources tell ESPN.

told u guys masai wasnt gonna pay powell and thybulle was gonna be a sticking point for morey
    Last edited by ecart; 03-25-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Pretty happy with that Powell trade. Trent is a RFA so it may cost to pay him but pretty good haul IMO.

weird trade tho, don't really understand why blazers did it

Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast