Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1392
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Costs 20mil. I prefer Powellís scoring at that price.
    Oh, I like Brogdon better than Powell. Far better defensively.

No one is gonna like Powell when he gets on his new contract. I can guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Oh, I like Brogdon better than Powell. Far better defensively.
    Iíd take Powell every time. Brogdon is a fine role player.

Iíd take Powell every time. Brogdon is a fine role player.
    You think much less of Brogdon than I. I think he can be a legit core piece. I actually see Powell as more of a role player (provides scoring but little else).

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    We are giving all that up for Lonzo Ball? No freaking way!
    I was gonna say, I like the idea of Lonzo. Lowry for Ball and picks, lol. Not us giving up Lowry + others, + picks.

Picture if boucher was 7í2Ē with a 7í5Ē wingspan. Still had the mobility, shooting and defence, and was 20 years old.

That's Bol Bol.
    And I trust Masai to develop him to his maximum ceiling.
    It isn't Bol Bol now. If he was as you describe, Denver would be forced to play him. It's the ceiling of what he could be. Boucher took until age 26-27 to get where he is. It's a steep developmental curve. He's coming into the game now, excited to watch.

Edit: Not a great start. Tossing the ball out of bounds on a simple pass. Letting Bembry beat the 7'9 frame for an easy layup. Bricking an open 3. . Took Boucher off the dribble for and 1 opportunity though.

I just think the idea of Bol Bol is far more exciting than who he actually is.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 03-24-2021 at 09:41 PM.

I have to ask... Bol Bol.

I get the physical attributes. I know who his father is.

His own team won't give him minutes.

Isaiah Hartenstein and Zeke Nnaji are higher on the depth chart for Nuggets as backup bigs. It's a quality program in Denver. Beyond the physicals and the name, why do you like him so much?
    Iím not high on Bol Bol, but always have been intrigued by Mo Bamba

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iím not high on Bol Bol, but always have been intrigued by Mo Bamba
    Put me in the camp that sees both as long shots the be meaningful NBA players.

If what Stein says is true. Number of teams interested in Powell is in the teens. Gotta imagine we'd get a good return if it's true.

It isn't Bol Bol now. If he was as you describe, Denver would be forced to play him. It's the ceiling of what he could be. Boucher took until age 26-27 to get where he is. It's a steep developmental curve. He's coming into the game now, excited to watch.

Edit: Not a great start. Tossing the ball out of bounds on a simple pass. Letting Bembry beat the 7'9 frame for an easy layup. Bricking an open 3. . Took Boucher off the dribble for and 1 opportunity though.

I just think the idea of Bol Bol is far more exciting than who he actually is.
    No I didnít watch big Bol. He was before my time. Itís purely the ceiling on Bol Bol. Itís pretty much unlimited.

Iíd gamble on both.

Theyíre the 2 Cís I go for in 2k lol. Obviously development isnít linear like in video games, but that ceiling... they both move well. What is probably holding them back is strength, but I trust nurse to put them in a position to succeed.

Omg....

Lowry, FVV, Powell, Siakam and OG

WAAAY better than:

FVV, Herro, OG, Siakam, Bol

And it will be for years to come.

There isnt a single asset that excites me on the lakers outside of their big 2 , or anything on Philly's roster.

The only good pieces on the Knicks are Barrett, Randle and Robinson...and they aren't coming back in a win now trade by NY.

Teams smell blood right now. I don't see them winning any trade for either of them.

Yeah both are projects. I think Iím looking more through the lens of replacing Baynes with a someone we can develop

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Omg....

Lowry, FVV, Powell, Siakam and OG

WAAAY better than:

FVV, Herro, OG, Siakam, Bol

And it will be for years to come.

There isnt a single asset that excites me on the lakers outside of their big 2 , or anything on Philly's roster.

The only good pieces on the Knicks are Barrett, Randle and Robinson...and they aren't coming back in a win now trade by NY.

Teams smell blood right now. I don't see them winning any trade for either of them.
    Robinson does have a broken hand so itís not like heís helping them right now, could be our opportunity to get a nice young big man

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I agree with this part.

We arenít trying to be a legacy team or flounder in the middle of the standings. Weíre trying to get younger and add some quality depth with ceiling.
    Powell + Lowry for Bol + Herro adds 2 talented 20 year olds and opens up major cap space. Add the draft pick that will surely improve without Lowry and Powell (weíd be in line to nab one of the top 5 picks who would have superstar potential).
    Might be able to get Denverís 1st with Bol too.

Iím dreaming. I donít think Denver needs Powell. But Iíd do it.

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast