Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 306 of 342 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5122
    Bo Cruz is still out there.

So, seeing that the Jazz are interested in GTJ, (rumor), I played around on the trade machine. Would a Jordan Clarkson and Nickeil Alexander-Walker for GTJ trade be of interest? I'm just thinking that NAW will be cheaper to re-sign than GTJ will be, both should be ok coming off the bench, so we can move Precious or Boucher to the starting 5 and OG to SG. Both have more playmaking chops than GTJ, both are plus defenders. We would lose the microwave scoring that GTJ provides, and I do think individually he's more valuable than either of the two returns. But in the end, we need guard depth and neither Clarkson or NAW are throw away players. Both have value.

Just a thought.

I am hoping if we are trading GTR, itís part of a bigger trade.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    May not be enough but seems reasonable.
    I donít know. Youíre going to be still paying in picks when Durant is 39. Not sure I love that. If he never joined the Warriors, his resume is really ugly. And I think the Warriors have proven that KD was not necessary for them to win.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Gallo gonna be in Chi or Boston imo. I don't think we're going to get an obvious name in free agency.
    Thats true. I looked at FA remaining and didnt see much wings Id give the MLE.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nice to have Thad back though. I know not everyone was happy about giving up the first but I thought he fit in nicely as he got his legs back from not playing all last year with the Spurs.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I wpuldnt have been surprised if the raps drafted koloko in the 1st anyway. They said he was in the 20s on their list I think

Thadís contract was an extension, so he is immediately eligible for trade. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I donít know. Youíre going to be still paying in picks when Durant is 39. Not sure I love that. If he never joined the Warriors, his resume is really ugly. And I think the Warriors have proven that KD was not necessary for them to win.
    Yeah it is a steep price. But KD under nurse and if the core is kept in place, raptors will be an instant contender. I personally donít see this current core becoming a true contender without a star player. I love Barnesís potential but he still has a lot to prove. At the same time I donít like the idea of gutting the team to get KD.

Otto Porter to Raps. I assume for the MLE or close to it.

Do we need part of the MLE to sign Champagnie and Koloko to a 3-4 year deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post

I doubt its the whole MLE. If I had to guess, I'd say 2 years 11 mil. Why is this one of the very few deals where we don't know the money amount yet? Seems strange.

Nice add for the Raptors and they would not need the mle. Porter played really well for the Warriors and he can shoot the ball.

The Celtics are deep. Are they the favourites right now in the east?

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

I like this addition for depth. He was solid for the Warriors

Grange tweeted that his understanding is that its a part of the MLE, but not the full thing. No details though. I wonder if they are saving part of the MLE to give Koloko some term on his rookie contract.

finally got some shooting. another 3 and D player. Masai been looking at fan ideas from 2013 I see. First Thad now Porter lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nice add for the Raptors and they would not need the mle. Porter played really well for the Warriors and he can shoot the ball.

The Celtics are deep. Are they the favourites right now in the east?

Imagine they trade Brown and picks for Durant?