Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2907
    I wouldnt take it if I was Pistons.

Did you guys see the rumour about what sixers asked for Ben Simmons from the raptors? Morey must be on some hard drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Did you guys see the rumour about what sixers asked for Ben Simmons from the raptors? Morey must be on some hard drugs.
    I didnít see it.

Apparently the offer was Lowry, VanVleet, OG and the 4th pick for Ben Simmons...Masai rejected the deal

Of course they reject that deal..lol I also think that "rumor" is complete fake news. The money in that deal doesn't come close to working. Kyle ( once he signs) +FVV+OG is like 70M. Simmons on the other hand makes just 31.5 next season.

I think a more accurate rumor that someone could have thrown out there was Lowry(via sign and trade) + #4 overall OR FVV+ OG+ #4 overall. The one in that article is such nonsense it shouldn't have ever been printed. It was never offered, because it 100% can't happen. ..dear lord some people will just throw anything out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Of course they reject that deal..lol I also think that "rumor" is complete fake news. The money in that deal doesn't come close to working. Kyle ( once he signs) +FVV+OG is like 70M. Simmons on the other hand makes just 31.5 next season.

I think a more accurate rumor that someone could have thrown out there was Lowry(via sign and trade) + #4 overall OR FVV+ OG+ #4 overall. The one in that article is such nonsense it shouldn't have ever been printed. It was never offered, because it 100% can't happen. ..dear lord some people will just throw anything out there.
    Yeah it's that kind of time in NBA. Rumor mill running wild. Morey probably playing with MU if he actually sent out an offer like that.

That asking price is ridiculous. Why would we help them? Let them keep Simmons and be destined for 2nd round exits for many years to come until Embiids window closes. **** the 6ers

So sixers low-balled an offer for Lowry at the trade deadline now this crazy asking price rumor for Simmons. Wouldn't even pick up the phone if the sixers are calling for any deal. Raptors should be looking to deal for SGA, not Simmons

Yeah it's that kind of time in NBA. Rumor mill running wild. Morey probably playing with MU if he actually sent out an offer like that.
    Seems a lot worse this year. Journalism is truly dead.

If you read "This trade" in a headline, don't even read it. ..

This one is even worse though, as they tried to play it off like it actually happened. Bottom line is, even if Masai was drunk and swiped right by mistake on that trade, it couldn't happen. Philly can't take on 40+ extra million in salary in a trade for Simmons. The current CBA won't allow it. Whomever wrote that article is just an idiot. If he is a professional with an editor, that editor should be fired. However, the goal of that site was views, that is why the trade offer wasn't in the title. No one would even read it if they saw how stupid it was before viewing that page. But the title made it sound like something actually happened. Crazy how people can just straight up lie these days.

Lmfao idk why ppl spreading **** from a busted *** site. Itís like reading the enquirer and acting like itís the New York Times

So new rumors has OKC and raptors discussing swapping picks 4 and 6.

So new rumors has OKC and raptors discussing swapping picks 4 and 6.
    For shai? Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    For shai? Sign me up.
    Hereís something that seems more fair:
    4th and rights to GTjr for 6 and shai.

Do I have my fan blinders on? There is supposedly 4 superstars in this draft. If OKC wants a sure thing they have to pay.

I'd do 4th for 6th and Dort. I'd like SGA but don't think that works out.