Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2902
    I think he still going to Philly for their young guy and a 1st.

I would probably trade FVV and Lowry for Simmons based though. Lowry value is probably a future 1st in other deals so this is basically FVV and 1st for Simmons.

Adrian Wojnarowski expects a ‘big market’ for Kyle Lowry “You’re talking potentially $25 million-$30 million a year for Kyle Lowry, it’s going to be expensive to get at him in free agency or sign-and-trade.”
    union guy representing

I wouldn’t be against trading for Simmons but not for any of FVV/OG/Siakam.

If Philly gets desperate and can’t move him, I would try a S&T for Lowry/Flynn and future firsts.

Simmons, FVV, OG, Siakam would be pretty lethal defensively. And if they gain chemistry they could be a pretty potent core along with the 4th pick. I know Simmons has his short comings but if we’re gonna lose Lowry anyways I wouldn’t mind taking the risk. Low cost, potential high reward

But I wouldn’t give up FVV. if you think about it FVV and Simmons would compliment each other well in the back court. Part of the allure for me would be to see them play together
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-25-2021 at 09:41 PM.

They won't move Simmons just to move Simmons. They'll prob try to get Lowry and build up Simmons' value and try to get someone midseason. If they **** up this trade, they're ****ed.

To get Simmons to Toronto, Philly will probably ask for a lot in return

I was looking at Detroit’s draft picks and holy **** it is bad. Houston has them over by a barrel. If they’re too good they lose picks. If they keep sucking they can’t trade future picks until it conveys so they can’t do any superstar deals. Cade is in for a wild ride. No wonder Weaver was exploring moving down. Low key worth it just to remove the protections and get their flexibility back.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-26-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I was looking at Detroit’s draft picks and holy **** it is bad. Houston has them over by a barrel. If they’re too good they lose picks. If they keep sucking they can’t trade future picks until it conveys so they can’t do any superstar deals. Cade is in for a wild ride. No wonder Weaver was exploring moving down. Low key worth it just to remove the protections and get their flexibility back.
    But I can't see Detroit trading out of the #1 pick and trading down unless a team gives them a really attractive package

Signed Earl Watson huge pick up for player development.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Signed Earl Watson huge pick up for player development.
    Read somewhere that he will be Suggs personal trainer.

Well Earl Watson is a huge pick up for y'all

Oh ****. I just realized the pels are going to send back JV to us for Lowry sign and trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Oh ****. I just realized the pels are going to send back JV to us for Lowry sign and trade.
    I doubt the Pelicans do that but even if they do and JV were to come back to y'all...he instantly solves your problems at the 5 spot

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I doubt the Pelicans do that but even if they do and JV were to come back to y'all...he instantly solves your problems at the 5 spot
    no he doesnt lmfao

The Oklahoma City Thunder reportedly offered Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and #6 to the Detroit Pistons for #1. Detroit declined.
    Might be false but he is well connected. Dad is in Bucks FO. Also Rob Babcock's nephew. His cousins work in Philly and Nets FO.

https://www.basketballnews.com/stori...mors-offseason