Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2080
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    so if we dont land in the top 4 we have no chance at 5 or 6? that's the part I'm confused about.
    Correct. They only do the lotto for the Top four picks. So you can move up of the balls roll in your favour during the lottery, but only into the Top 4. After that, the order is just determined by reverse standings.

So we finished with the 7th worst record. There is a cumulative 32% chance we get lucky. There is a larger chance one of the teams behind us gets lucky and jumps into the Top 4, which would knock us back to 8. If two teams behind us get lucky, it bumps us back to 9. 3 teams 10. 4 teams, and we fall to 11. Those are the only possible outcomes.

Here is a helpful link:

http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds

Houston for example finishes with the worst record, but they still need luck to land in the Top 4. It is almost equally as likely that they pick 5, but they canít fall below 5
    Last edited by pebloemer; 06-08-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Correct. They only do the lotto for the Top four picks. So you can move up of the balls roll in your favour during the lottery, but only into the Top 4. After that, the order is just determined by reverse standings.

So we finished with the 7th worst record. There is a cumulative 32% chance we get lucky. There is a larger chance one of the teams behind us gets lucky and jumps into the Top 4, which would knock us back to 8. If two teams behind us get lucky, it bumps us back to 9. 3 teams 10. 4 teams, and we fall to 11. Those are the only possible outcomes.

Here is a helpful link:

http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds

Houston for example finishes with the worst record, but they still need luck to land in the Top 4. It is almost equally as likely that they pick 5, but they canít fall below 5
    Ok I get it. So if we donít land in the top 4 and no one behind us gets lucky to land in the top 4 we end up with the 7th pick. If someone behind us gets in the top 4 we get bumped to 8, or two teams behind us get lucky and land in the top 4 we get bumped to 9. Etc etc

I still like our odds. We can either land in the top 4 and if we donít thereís still a very good chance we land in the top 10 unless more than 3 teams get lucky behind us and get in the top 4 which is very unlikely.

Letís pick for fun, and come back and see how close we were. Iím going with 4&8.

Btw thanks for the break down bro. I was obviously so very confused on how it works

The NBA feels wide open. I feel like we're gonna see some teams go all in this offseason.

Man if Kyle expects a CP3 payday tho our returns could be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    The NBA feels wide open. I feel like we're gonna see some teams go all in this offseason.

I think heíll want about 25 mill based on the rumours we heard around the trade dead line.

I donít know how much truth there is to this but I thought it was interesting https://www.google.ca/amp/s/fadeaway...ion-per-a-year

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post

I think he ends up in Miami or 76ers

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Btw thanks for the break down bro. I was obviously so very confused on how it works
    Happy to help. I'm going 2 or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Happy to help. I'm going 2 or 8.
    I hope youíre right lol that would be crazy

I think we end up picking 3rd.

I'd trade Siakam to Blazers for 4 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yeah but those 4 picks likely end up being **** because Siakam added to the core of Lillard, CJ, Nurkic, Roco, and Norm makes them a serious contender

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think we end up picking 3rd.
    Woohoo. 2n, 3rd, 4th Iím good with any of those

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    They'd have to send out a lot of salary to match in a deal like that too. Might be a tough match.

I could see the Pels being a decent trading partner since they need badly need shooting.

I think it was Bleacher Report that suggested a trade idea around Ingram and OG.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē