Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2069
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    imagine if we get a luka level player in the lottery
    Is there is a player in this draft that's a great playmaker or has great passing instincts along with high level scoring or has a chance to be a high level scorer?

I think it takes that type of player to truly contend. You look at some of the teams remaining, their best player thrives in those two areas. Doncic, LeBron, Jokic, Harden, KD and Giannis come to mind. I know I'm listing generational players but they are all great playmakers.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Is there is a player in this draft that's a great playmaker or has great passing instincts along with high level scoring or has a chance to be a high level scorer?

I think it takes that type of player to truly contend. You look at some of the teams remaining, their best player thrives in those two areas. Doncic, LeBron, Jokic, Harden, KD and Giannis come to mind. I know I'm listing generational players but they are all great playmakers.

jalen green has potential. he was trying to establish himself as a scorer but he showed flashes.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah he looks like hes a few years away. The likelyhood of him remaining on that team is slim to none. I think the Warriors are gonna shop the pick and him for sure this off-season. Chongs trade idea is intriguing, Im all for that pick but I just dont think Id want to part with Siakam for that package. It would help them tremendously, while it would be a big risk for us. Siakam would thrive with Curry/Klay/Draymond around him. I dunno how good Wiseman becomes in our system. I dont see him amounting to either Siakam or Bosh. But its also only been one season and big men take longer to develop. I just think ceiling isnt that high.
    This is my struggle too. I dont want to part with siakam.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    jalen green has potential. he was trying to establish himself as a scorer but he showed flashes.
    Yeah he looks really good.

Last edited by aman_13; 06-04-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Very high ceiling for Green. We'll have to see what type of professional he becomes. If he puts in the work, he could become an absolute stud.

I could see a scenario like with Fultz and Tatum, where the team with the no.1 pick trades down for Jalen instead of going for Cade.

I have this strange feeling that were gonna get a lucky bounce and land a little higher than we thought we would.

I have this strange feeling that were gonna get a lucky bounce and land a little higher than we thought we would.
    When is the lotto?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    When is the lotto?
    End of the month I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    End of the month I thought.
    2 weeks from today, Tuesday the 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    2 weeks from today, Tuesday the 22nd.
    yesssir!

I predict we land somewhere between 4 & 7. I know that's wishful, but its just a gut feeling.

yesssir!

I predict we land somewhere between 4 & 7. I know that's wishful, but its just a gut feeling.
    Not sure if this was meant sarcastically. We have literally a 0% chance of landing the 5 or 6 pick. The lottery is only for picks 1-4 and the rest is reverse order.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Not sure if this was meant sarcastically. We have literally a 0% chance of landing the 5 or 6 pick. The lottery is only for picks 1-4 and the rest is reverse order.
    its not sarcasm. Its a lack of knowledge. please explain lol

Ive just been going by this https://ca.nba.com/news/when-is-the-...o1dk78nmsks60u

which shows we have a 7.5% chance at the 1st over all pick, and a 31.9% chance at a top 4 pick. Im not sure how it works after the top 4 picks.

But Im estatic to find out that we have a 30% + at getting a top 4 pick. So my gut feeling now says that were gonna get a lucky bounce and get the 4th pick over all

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    so if we dont land in the top 4 we have no chance at 5 or 6? that's the part I'm confused about.