Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 281 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4202
    Trade that I would pull off if I'm you guys

Toronto Raptors receive: Richaun Holmes and Tristan Thompson

Sacramento Kings receive: Precious Achiuwa, Dalano Banton, Goran Dragic, Raptors 2022 1st round pick (lottery protected), 2 future second round picks and a Raptors 2023 2nd round pick (unprotected)

* Plus with this trade, it gets Dragic out of Toronto especially since he never wanted to be there in the first place and Sacramento I'm sure would eventually buy him out. Plus if you have Precious in Sacramento, it actually would be a good place for him to develop as a big man. In Sacramento, he would actually get minutes.

Plus Dalano Banton he too would be able to develop his game better in Sacramento than he would in Toronto, that's for sure.

Plus the Kings get a king's ransom of draft picks from the Raptors so they would essentially be set up for the next few years at least.

With the Raptors, you finally get a big that you could insert in your starting line up with Holmes at the 5

Plus Tristan Thompson, Mr Khloe Kardashian himself, he's from Toronto specifically Brampton so he would essentially be coming home in a sense.

Plus Tristan he's a veteran, a former NBA Champion with the Cavs...he knows how to win

New look Raptors starting 5

PG- VanVleet
    SG- Trent Jr
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Siakam
    C- Holmes

New look 2nd unit

PG- Flynn
    SG- Barnes (moves to 2 to play shooting guard)
    SF- Watanabe
    PF- Boucher
    C- Thompson/Birch

New look Kings

PG- Fox
    SG- Haliburton
    SF- Barnes
    PF- Bagley III (move him to the 4)
    C- Achiuwa (becomes your starting center)

New look Kings 2nd unit

PG- Davion Mitchell/Dalano Banton
    SG- Buddy Hield/Goran Dragic
    SF- Terence Davis
    PF- Chimeze Metu
    C- Alex Len

Would you guys consider doing Dragic and a first round pick + Flynn for Norm?

Blazers may want to bottom out this season and maybe getting rid of Norm and his contract is the best way for them to get additional draft capitol

For us we get a player back who fits our window and knows the system.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Blazers may want to bottom out this season and maybe getting rid of Norm and his contract is the best way for them to get additional draft capitol

Curious what window you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Curious what window you speak of?
    FVV/Siakam window. Obviously Barnes is a separate convo.

FVV/Siakam window. Obviously Barnes is a separate convo.
    Okay. In that case, I personally wouldn't make that move then. Norm doesn't raise the ceiling of this team. I don't want to see them giving up futures unless we're talking about star power coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade that I would pull off if I'm you guys

Toronto Raptors receive: Richaun Holmes and Tristan Thompson

Sacramento Kings receive: Precious Achiuwa, Dalano Banton, Goran Dragic, Raptors 2022 1st round pick (lottery protected), 2 future second round picks and a Raptors 2023 2nd round pick (unprotected)

* Plus with this trade, it gets Dragic out of Toronto especially since he never wanted to be there in the first place and Sacramento I'm sure would eventually buy him out. Plus if you have Precious in Sacramento, it actually would be a good place for him to develop as a big man. In Sacramento, he would actually get minutes.

Plus Dalano Banton he too would be able to develop his game better in Sacramento than he would in Toronto, that's for sure.

Plus the Kings get a king's ransom of draft picks from the Raptors so they would essentially be set up for the next few years at least.

With the Raptors, you finally get a big that you could insert in your starting line up with Holmes at the 5

Plus Tristan Thompson, Mr Khloe Kardashian himself, he's from Toronto specifically Brampton so he would essentially be coming home in a sense.

Plus Tristan he's a veteran, a former NBA Champion with the Cavs...he knows how to win

New look Raptors starting 5

PG- VanVleet
    SG- Trent Jr
    SF- Anunoby
    PF- Siakam
    C- Holmes

New look 2nd unit

PG- Flynn
    SG- Barnes (moves to 2 to play shooting guard)
    SF- Watanabe
    PF- Boucher
    C- Thompson/Birch

New look Kings

PG- Fox
    SG- Haliburton
    SF- Barnes
    PF- Bagley III (move him to the 4)
    C- Achiuwa (becomes your starting center)

New look Kings 2nd unit

PG- Davion Mitchell/Dalano Banton
    SG- Buddy Hield/Goran Dragic
    SF- Terence Davis
    PF- Chimeze Metu
    C- Alex Len
    It is hard for me to express how absolutely dreadful this trade idea is for the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    It is hard for me to express how absolutely dreadful this trade idea is for the Raptors.
    Its a chat bot

As great as having Norm back would be, that wouldnít be much help. Yes, Norm could be a scoring punch off the bench but heís not exactly a player that can create for himself.

We either need a solid veteran PG whoís able to run an offence or a 2 guard with the ability to create for himself along with some playmaking ability. Norm isnít a playmaker and isnít much of a creator off the bounce. He needs to be fed the ball. Itís a big part of why he was doing so much better when he was put in the starting lineup.

If PG misses the entire year and Kawhi doesnít come back then maybe we could do some 1 stop shopping in LA?

Bledsoe + Ibaka

for

Dragic + Birch + 1st rd pick

We get our rim protecting big and our veteran PG to play off the bench.

Not so sure about that. Norm was creating lot for himself before we traded him. I think he adds a ton to this team.

They don't want contracts that are on the books from '23 onward. And they're ~19k from paying the tax this year.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    If PG misses the entire year and Kawhi doesnít come back then maybe we could do some 1 stop shopping in LA?

Bledsoe + Ibaka

for

Dragic + Birch + 1st rd pick

We get our rim protecting big and our veteran PG to play off the bench.
    It actually would be a good trade but would the Clippers go for it

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Not so sure about that. Norm was creating lot for himself before we traded him. I think he adds a ton to this team.
    He was playing with the starters while being the 3rd or 4th option. If heís coming off the bench heíll be the 1st option with no PG.

If Indiana is actually looking to sell off and not just re-tool then Masai should be all over TJ McConnell.

Dragic + Flynn + 1st

for

McConnell and Warren.

Getting Norm back for a 1st rounder and Dragic would be great imo. As long as it isnt their 2022 first rounder. If they can push it to next year I would LOVE that trade. This team needs scoring and outside shooting more than it needs a big body. Their defense is foolish when they are locked in, the only thing that kills them is when they have games struggling to knock down open shots.

Fully healthy they would have:

FVV/Banton
    Norm/GTJ
    OG/Champagnie
    Pascal/Boucher
    Barnes/Birch/Achiuwa

I think that team makes the second round...at least