Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342
Results 5,116 to 5,124 of 5124
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I think he ends up staying with the Nets. We'll see. Not sure anyone will meet the asking price. Unless the Nets bring the asking price down.
    I thought the same. But looks like he has a problem with Nash and GM according to his meeting with the owner. Could get ugly in Brooklyn.

How many Raptors are at those pick up runs? Pretty sure I saw at least Pascal, OG, Scottie and GTJ....and also DJ Wilson, Boucher, Koloko, Banton, Flynn and Thad in that one clip of Scottie guarding Harden on social media.

Then we also hear Achiuwa is on a mission this off season.....I think we are going to see a well motivated team in great shape on opening day.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    How many Raptors are at those pick up runs? Pretty sure I saw at least Pascal, OG, Scottie and GTJ....and also DJ Wilson, Boucher, Koloko, Banton, Flynn and Thad in that one clip of Scottie guarding Harden on social media.

Then we also hear Achiuwa is on a mission this off season.....I think we are going to see a well motivated team in great shape on opening day.
    Nurse mentioned that the whole team was working out together in LA minus one player who was running an event back home in his country (pretty sure Achiuwa is running something in Nigeria). Nurse spoke about how something special seems to be brewing with how much these guys like working together in the off season.

They definitely seem to be putting in work. It is just summer workouts, but OG stood out to me watching the tape. Can’t wait for this season to start. Loving the off season vibes as usual. Nice contrast to the news coming out of Brooklyn…

Nurse mentioned that the whole team was working out together in LA minus one player who was running an event back home in his country (pretty sure Achiuwa is running something in Nigeria). Nurse spoke about how something special seems to be brewing with how much these guys like working together in the off season.

They definitely seem to be putting in work. It is just summer workouts, but OG stood out to me watching the tape. Can’t wait for this season to start. Loving the off season vibes as usual. Nice contrast to the news coming out of Brooklyn…
    Well VanVleet wasn't at the runs but clearly he's still recovering from that injury but who knows where he's at

Rico Hines runs have basically become a Raptors training camp lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Rico Hines runs have basically become a Raptors training camp lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    yeah cause players don't go to his runs anymore once it got too commercialized. they go to other camps or just play in pro-ams. harden is the only socal guy that still goes. other guys that might randomly drop in are guys Hines coached in sac. so many NBA players are in LA rn and most of them don't bother to go even tho they used to go every year.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-08-2022 at 08:14 PM.

yeah cause most of them hang out in LA in the off-season every year since a lot of our guys back then were from socal (demar, amir, weems etc) and it just stuck. that was why our training camp was in LA during the Tampa year as well since they were all there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well VanVleet wasn't at the runs but clearly he's still recovering from that injury but who knows where he's at
    Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVYUzdYGZ1g

Apparently the Raptors are still in the discussion for KD especially as the days go by but if Kevin somehow forced his way to Toronto, Toronto easily become favorites in the East especially with KD there. But then again Masai is he really willing or is Bobby Webster willing to break up their nucleus to trade for KD? Not to mention y'all would be sacrificing your first round draft picks for years to come so are y'all willing to do that to get KD especially when your future draft picks y'all don't know who they could be? Yeah price to pay but KD would make y'all legit in the East.