Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2473
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah but heís on a 30 mill contract imagine what we would have to send out to get him

If we pick up the options on Hood & Baynes thatíll get us to 17 mill. We could then add Flynn, Bembry. Sure if that take that deal Iíll throw in a 2nd rounder too. Lol
    we can absorb I think 20M in cap. so just need to send out 7. hood and bayes wont be on the books. no chance their options get picked up. But unless we get him for free + picks like a Horford style salary dump. Not that interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    we can absorb I think 20M in cap. so just need to send out 7. hood and bayes wont be on the books. no chance their options get picked up. But unless we get him for free + picks like a Horford style salary dump. Not that interested.
    I donít want to absorb 20 mill though. Lol Iíll send out some crap for him and take him back because Zinger is the crap they are trying to off load, only he has a ridiculous contract that heíll never live up to. It would be like an anchor to our flexibility moving forward. Imagine paying Siakam and Zinger a combined 70 mill. Yikes

They both make 33 and 36 mill on the last 2 years of their contracts. Thatís 66 and 72 mill.

Yeah but those 4 picks likely end up being **** because Siakam added to the core of Lillard, CJ, Nurkic, Roco, and Norm makes them a serious contender
    I would just set it up to push as far back as I can. 2023/2025/2027/2029.

2023 and maybe 2025 are maybe bad but 2027 and 2029 I'd gamble on.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I would just set it up to push as far back as I can. 2023/2025/2027/2029.

2023 and maybe 2025 are maybe bad but 2027 and 2029 I'd gamble on.
    I see what you're saying, but with out getting any players in return, that would mean that were kind of giving up on the Siakam/FVV/OG core and going in to a rebuild. I'm not sure that's where we are at. I really think Masai will try to build around that core unless something drastic happens. I see that trade as helping the Blazers get to a ship and signaling a full on rebuild for us.

Siakam out 5 months. Torn labrum in his shoulder. Just has surgery. I guess that kills his chance at a normal/productive off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Siakam out 5 months. Torn labrum in his shoulder. Just has surgery. I guess that kills his chance at a normal/productive off-season.
    How the hell did he do that in the offseason, wow smh.

5 months puts him out until October-November. Does any one know when the season starts up again

At least his legs are fine and he can keep up with his conditioning.

How the hell did he do that in the offseason, wow smh.

5 months puts him out until October-November. Does any one know when the season starts up again
    October 19 I believe I read today. He'll miss some weeks. Apparently it is the injury he suffered back in early May that had him miss the remainder of the season. Information is only coming out now about it.

October 19 I believe I read today. He'll miss some weeks. Apparently it is the injury he suffered back in early May that had him miss the remainder of the season. Information is only coming out now about it.
    Just brutal. At least we know he will most likely not be traded this offseason.

well at least his season isn't in jeopardy which is our main concern. He can keep his conditioning up too. It would be worst if it was a Leg injury, because you get completely out of shape when you have to stay off your feet.

Its a good thing hes getting the surgery sooner than later

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he has already had the surgery. Wish him a speedy recovery!

The one downside is that he wont be able to really work on his game this summer.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Per Grange's twitter:

"The good news on Siakamís shoulder injury/surgery is heíll be able to resume on-court work in July, Iím told. Initial hope was he could rehab the torn labrum in his left (non-shooting) shoulder, but eventually opted for an arthroscopic repair."

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he has already had the surgery. Wish him a speedy recovery!

The one downside is that he wont be able to really work on his game this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Per Grange's twitter:

"The good news on Siakamís shoulder injury/surgery is heíll be able to resume on-court work in July, Iím told. Initial hope was he could rehab the torn labrum in his left (non-shooting) shoulder, but eventually opted for an arthroscopic repair."

That is good news, he will still have a few months to recover and work on his game. This coulda been much worse.

Kemba's being shipped to OKC for Horford, Moses Brown. Celtics giving up the #16 pick in this draft and a future pick. OKC continues to horde draft picks. I wonder what the end game is for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    Kemba's being shipped to OKC for Horford, Moses Brown. Celtics giving up the #16 pick in this draft and a future pick. OKC continues to horde draft picks. I wonder what the end game is for them.
    Definitely a cap management move. They obviously liked Horford during his time there but this seems all about cap management. Paying Horford 25 million until 2023 is better than Kemba's escalating deal which should hit 40 million by 2023/2024.

Losing that 16th pick in this draft will hurt them though. The 6-20 range has a lot of exciting prospects.

Moses Brown is an interesting piece. He came out of nowhere and played decently for the Thunder last year. I guess they figure this shores up the C position.