Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1998
    OKC did this for the pick and will trade to trade Walker too Ö

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Definitely a cap management move. They obviously liked Horford during his time there but this seems all about cap management. Paying Horford 25 million until 2023 is better than Kemba's escalating deal which should hit 40 million by 2023/2024.

Losing that 16th pick in this draft will hurt them though. The 6-20 range has a lot of exciting prospects.

Moses Brown is an interesting piece. He came out of nowhere and played decently for the Thunder last year. I guess they figure this shores up the C position.
    They feel that Moses Brown is as good, if not better than anything they were going to pick in that range. As far as OKC goes, I kind of get what they're doing, but there's a point where you have too many "assets", but not enough direction. I wonder when and how they'll cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    They feel that Moses Brown is as good, if not better than anything they were going to pick in that range. As far as OKC goes, I kind of get what they're doing, but there's a point where you have too many "assets", but not enough direction. I wonder when and how they'll cash in.
    I only really saw Brown in his games against the Raptors. I remember being impressed the first game, but also realizing that Raps didn't exactly have any Center's of their own to matchup. I guess the deal from Boston's perspective might come down to what you think of Moses Brown. If he stays as a rotation piece, then shedding all that salary and giving up a pick makes a lot of sense.

For OKC, I could see them aggressively trying to package picks to move up in the draft. Depending where the Raptors pick and who is available, I might listen. They could package 16 and 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    Kemba's being shipped to OKC for Horford, Moses Brown. Celtics giving up the #16 pick in this draft and a future pick. OKC continues to horde draft picks. I wonder what the end game is for them.
    Man those 40mil contracts are pretty much never movable. Before I saw the salary breakdown I was shocked at this deal.

I remember when Boston fans were **** talking Kyrie and acting like Kemba was the next coming of Jesus. Now look at how they turned on him. pathetic.

Dw Marcus smart will be different. Clowns. They have the same problem as LAC, no playmakers. Horford will help but he is old as ****. Probably should have traded for Aaron Gordon not Fournier and picked up a combo guard in the off season.
    Last edited by ecart; 06-18-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Good thing Nurse is ahead of the curve and challenging OG and Siakam to improve their playmaking. Or else we would have the same problems they have.

S&T Lowry + Flynn & and 2 2nd rounders for Ben Simmons. Then we go and try and sign Norm

Simmons- FVV (6thman)
    Powell- GTJ
    OG - Yuta
    Siakam - Boucher
    Birch - Gillespie

We can fill out the roster with our draft picks.

I think this trade helps the 6ers too. They get a leader in Lowry, but also get a young pg in Flynn to learn from him. This way theyre not just giving up Simmons for a 35 year old pg, but have a young pg to groom behind Lowry for the future. But Lowry helps them compete now and is a way better compliment to Embiid than Simmons could ever be.

Lowry-Maxey-Flynn
    Curry-Korkmaz-Milton
    Green-Thybulle
    Harris-
    Embid-Howard
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-18-2021 at 03:38 PM.

idk if they almost got Harden, I feel like Morey could probably get Lillard or some **** for Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    idk if they almost got Harden, I feel like Morey could probably get Lillard or some **** for Simmons.
    Lol no way. Maybe CJ

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol no way. Maybe CJ
    CJ is ****. If they almost got Harden, that package is good enough for Dame.

Every year Simmons doesnít improve - he loses value.

lmfao so reactionary

lmfao so reactionary
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...he_league_has/

Simmons value is low right now. If Portland traded Lillard they would get a ridiculous return. Like 4 picks, 4 pick swaps, prospects, salaries fillers etc etc.

I donít think Houston was ever even close to making a trade with the 6ers. Tillman wouldnít allow it.

So long as Morey is the gm of the 6ers and Tillman is the owner of the Rockets there will be 0 deals made between the two organizations. Morey didnít leave on the best of terms and Tillman would never help him get closer to a championship. So itís safe to say those rumours were put out by Philly media as some sort of smoke screen. I mean someone like Harden would have been the best case scenario for them in a trade with Ben. But that was wishful to say the least.