Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 163 of 194 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2907
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.spor...oversy/sn-amp/

Looks like we did our home work on Dekker before we signed him lol
    Spot lighting that he was a Trump supporter is so fricken lame. Trump is an idiot but someone potentially being bad mouthed for it by his colleagues is idiotic as well. Cancel culture is going way too far. If this guy hit a woman or hurt someone driving drunk or promoted violence, yeah, stay away.....hope he works out for the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooshman View Post
    Spot lighting that he was a Trump supporter is so fricken lame. Trump is an idiot but someone potentially being bad mouthed for it by his colleagues is idiotic as well. Cancel culture is going way too far. If this guy hit a woman or hurt someone driving drunk or promoted violence, yeah, stay away.....hope he works out for the Raptors.
    I know bro it was just meant to be funny. I live in Houston part time for business. I was surrounded by trump supporters. But I just found it funny that he tweeted that **** and deleted it, and then considering what Masai went through with that cop in Golden State.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    not enough connectors. going to be rough with Siakam out first couple months too. honestly we might as well tank with Siakam out. we're gonna lose too many games to be competitive anyway. but whatever, barnes is basically scottie pippen and magic hybrid according to David Thorpe so he'll carry us.
    I don't think he said that he is the next Magic and Pippen, just only that he has some of Magic and Pippen in him. It actually came from one of Florida State's coaches. David mostly dismissed it but acknowledged that he is not entirely wrong.
    Last edited by aman_13; 08-04-2021 at 12:24 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I don't think he said that he is the next Magic and Pippen, just only that has some of Magic and Pippen in him. It actually came from one of Florida State's coaches. David mostly dismissed it but acknowledged that he is not entirely wrong.
    He said he was gonna be better than pippen

Let’s hope!

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I know bro it was just meant to be funny. I live in Houston part time for business. I was surrounded by trump supporters. But I just found it funny that he tweeted that **** and deleted it, and then considering what Masai went through with that cop in Golden State.
    Would be awesome of politics and sports didn't have to mix!!!
    But we can't get away from it.

I hope he is right but I dont remember him saying that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Magic have 3 centers. I'd take on Bamba.

We should've traded 4 and Baynes for 5th and Bamba.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Magic have 3 centers. I'd take on Bamba.

We should've traded 4 and Baynes for 5th and Bamba.
    But then at 5 y'all wouldn't have taken Barnes if you were to do this cuz Suggs would have fallen to you guys if you traded 4 for 5. Yeah sure you would get rid of Baynes and end up with Bamba then what? Bamba is not really all that much better than Baynes

I think if Magic had a choice between the 2, they would pick Suggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I think if Magic had a choice between the 2, they would pick Suggs.
    Actually reports said both OKC and Magic were interested in Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Actually reports said both OKC and Magic were interested in Barnes.
    I believe reports said that OKC was looking to trade to 4 to pick Barnes.

Magic wanted Barnes at 5. That coulda changed if they had a choice between Suggs or Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooshman View Post
    Would be awesome of politics and sports didn't have to mix!!!
    But we can't get away from it.
    +1

I was just pointing out the irony after what Masai went through. But you’re right. Let’s keep the politics out of it. Thanks for reminding me bro.

Goran Dragic on Slovenian TV: "I haven't heard from Toronto yet, I'm still waiting for the news. Everything depends on the third team, we'll have the news in the next few days."

Dragic more or less confirming what we speculated. How to get him to Dallas - via Powell, Mavs prospect package, 4th team, etc - remains the hold up. If Raps are getting SUPER creative with structure & TPEs, expect a deal today. Otherwise, less rush. Via Blake Murphy

4th team??? Damn
    Last edited by ecart; 08-04-2021 at 01:05 PM.