Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 194 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2902
    That Bupls rlteam gives me Rondo-Wade-Butler vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yuta/Watson/Gillespe all non guaranteed and the 2nd rounders cpuld possibly be our 2 way players.

Only ones you can really count for sure atm are GTJ, FVV, OG, Pascal, Boucher, Flynn, Barnes. I guess Precious as well so he makes 8. And even then Flynn is an easy cost to get rid of.
    The only thing we can really do to improve on what we have is via trade. I expect Yuta & Precious to be on the roster. No clue what we do with Watson and Gillespie but if I had to guess they will be back also. Not like we have a ton of cap space to fill out the remaining roster spots so logically Watson and Gillespie would likely be back too.

I'm wondering what OKC wants for Kemba. If they just want a pick and expiring contacts, maybe that could be an option for us. Although I don't like his contract and and his proneness to injury is concerning.

Im waiting to see what we do, because I know the rest of our roster is not going to be filled out with significant free agent acquisitions.

[Cato] To join as a third team in the Dragic deal Mavs have to send $14.4 million in salary to Toronto, most easily done by combining Powell & WCS. Mavs wouldn't want to do that because Powell is beloved around the organization... The Mavs also don't want to replace WCS with one of their prospects.
    bro are these people serious. dude sucks. utah gave up a first round to salary dump favors for the same money. Masai better get someone good like Kleber or a good piece/firsts or else this would be a horrendous trade for us. that's a free salary dump for them. no way we don't get a first.

[Murphy] The Raptors have waived Rodney Hood, DeAndre' Bembry and Paul Watson Jr.

no baynes.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    [Murphy] The Raptors have waived Rodney Hood, DeAndre' Bembry and Paul Watson Jr.

no baynes.
    Why keep Baynes around...I don't understand that

That Bupls rlteam gives me Rondo-Wade-Butler vibes.
    Definitely gives me that vibe too. They should be a playoff team. But the pieces seem so weird together.

S E A N....M A Y N E

Baynes is back as the tank commander.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The only thing we can really do to improve on what we have is via trade. I expect Yuta & Precious to be on the roster. No clue what we do with Watson and Gillespie but if I had to guess they will be back also. Not like we have a ton of cap space to fill out the remaining roster spots so logically Watson and Gillespie would likely be back too.

I'm wondering what OKC wants for Kemba. If they just want a pick and expiring contacts, maybe that could be an option for us. Although I don't like his contract and and his proneness to injury is concerning.

Im waiting to see what we do, because I know the rest of our roster is not going to be filled out with significant free agent acquisitions.
    Watson and Bembry waived. Yuta and Gillespe are minimum guys so they can be easily removed from the team if needed.

If not expecting them to actually add good pieces. Though i do want some bounce back candidates

they have until tmrw to decide

So Baynes also gone soon.

Watson and Bembry waived. Yuta and Gillespe are minimum guys so they can be easily removed from the team if needed.

If not expecting them to actually add good pieces. Though i do want some bounce back candidates
    Fingers crossed

At this point I wouldn’t mind taking a flier on Oladipo and hope he has a bounce back year. At a reasonable amount.

Or maybe check with OKC and see what they want for Kemba. Although I think in that deal we likely would have needed Hoods expiring as well because Kemba’s contract is massive

Still I would consider both desperation moves. Oladipo sucks and Walkers contract is gross
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 08-03-2021 at 05:50 PM.

I would have liked to keep Watson, I feel like we never even gave him a chance.

So Baynes also gone soon.
    Masai trolling us on his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Were sorta headed that way. We were a lottery team last year with Lowry. Were going to be a lottery team this year with out him. Its just logical to come to that conclusion.

Also those teams short comings are more to do with their crappy FO's. I think we have a solid development system here. Just looking at Siakam and FVV's development, I'd say its a safe bet for us to build through the draft and develop players.

Sacramento and Cleveland are really poorly ran organizations. I don't fear that we would have the same results by any means. I really think the Kings FO are full of guys that are hooked on party drugs. They are idiots over there.

Were talking about a team that selected Bagley at 2 ahead of Doncic, Young etc and then they sign Whiteside and add him to the C rotation that already has Holms and Bagley. And you burry Bagley behind them. That's how ******** that franchise is. I know Bagley aint all that but they selected him at 2 and made him fight with Whiteside for minutes. Great development system they have there. And for further proof of their retardation just look at who they drafted this year when they already have Fox and Haliburton. Long story short, I have way more faith in our development system then those teams who dont have a clue of what they are doing. Dont even get me started with Cleveland.

Your my boy Pebloemer, last thing I want to do is take my frustrations out on you. I think I just need a cool down period. Ill be back in a while bro.
    Not sure why you would take your frustrations out on me. Take whatever time you need.

I should clarify though. While I agree, some franchises are simply inept. I also firmly believe that prolonged losing hurts player development.

I also believe that the Raptors team we saw from March-May tells us very little about what this team will be this season.