Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2907
    Dort is ight. It costs a good first round pick to move up. Idk if Dort is worth a first round.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Dort is ight. It costs a good first round pick to move up. Idk if Dort is worth a first round.
    The first round pick is 6 + Dort

So Trent Jr could get 20+ mill on his new contract. We matching that?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.si.c...-agency-rumors

These contracts are just getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The first round pick is 6 + Dort
    Youíre switching 4 and 6. Thatís not an additional first.

So Trent Jr could get 20+ mill on his new contract. We matching that?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.si.c...-agency-rumors

These contracts are just getting ridiculous.
    I think heíll get slightly less but yeah weíll match. There are gonna be scrubs making 40-50M in a couple years.

If OKC loves Suggs they could bite on the GTjr+4 for shai+6

The value proposition makes sense if they think Suggs is a sure thing.

You cantake that deal until after FA starts but the draft is tomorrow.

24 more hours

Youíre switching 4 and 6. Thatís not an additional first.
    Would you do it for Dort 6&16

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    If OKC loves Suggs they could bite on the GTjr+4 for shai+6

The value proposition makes sense if they think Suggs is a sure thing.
    Issue is the only reason SGA is available is because hes gonna be up for an ext and huge pay day. They are still in asset accumulation mode. Getting GTJ who is a fa doesnít really change that scenario for them.

I would totally be up for that trade tho in a heart beat if they were down

I think heíll get slightly less but yeah weíll match. There are gonna be scrubs making 40-50M in a couple years.
    Nba scrubs get NHL superstar money. Iíd be pissed if I was a hockey player lol

Issue is the only reason SGA is available is because hes gonna be up for an ext and huge pay day. They are still in asset accumulation mode. Getting GTJ who is a fa doesnít really change that scenario for them.

I would totally be up for that trade tho in a heart beat if they were down
    I thought they wanted to get a higher ceiling and have a worse regular season. I donít think trading shai is just about shedding salary.

I thought they wanted to get a higher ceiling and have a worse regular season. I donít think trading shai is just about shedding salary.
    if you read the articles as to why SGA is available it is to do with the fact that hes up for an extension and they feel they are no where near ready to compete. They want to continue to build through the draft and accumulate assets. hes up for a projected five-year, $168 million rookie scale extension this summer https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/...by-okc-thunder

Other wise were talking about a player whos 22 years old and averaging 23.7, 5.9 & 4.7 on 50/41/80 shooting %. Dudes only going to get better. I personally think OKC is dumb for shopping him. I would give him that extension with out hesitation.

Imagine adding SGA to the core of FVV/OG/Siakam. With guys like GTJ & Boucher off the bench. If we could add a decent big man and some depth, I think this team would be really good with a wide open window.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-28-2021 at 03:04 PM.

if you read the articles as to why SGA is available it is to do with the fact that hes up for an extension and they feel they are no where near ready to compete. They want to continue to build through the draft and accumulate assets. hes up for a projected five-year, $168 million rookie scale extension this summer https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/...by-okc-thunder

Other wise were talking about a player whos 22 years old and averaging 23.7, 5.9 & 4.7 on 50/41/80 shooting %. Dudes only going to get better. I personally think OKC is dumb for shopping him. I would give him that extension with out hesitation.

Imagine adding SGA to the core of FVV/OG/Siakam. With guys like GTJ & Boucher off the bench. If we could add a decent big man and some depth, I think this team would be really good with a wide open window.
    From what Iíve read itís a compound of not wanting to pay him, but also not enjoying how SGA is playing them out of a high draft pick.

The way I see it - they can kill 3 birds with 1 stone.
    1) get higher in the draft where they feel like they should be picking at this stage in their rebuild.
    2) not have to worry about paying shai.
    3) likely more losses with a rookie developing PG rather than a fully developed shai.

From what Iíve read itís a compound of not wanting to pay him, but also not enjoying how SGA is playing them out of a high draft pick.

The way I see it - they can kill 3 birds with 1 stone.
    1) get higher in the draft where they feel like they should be picking at this stage in their rebuild.
    2) not have to worry about paying shai.
    3) likely more losses with a rookie developing PG rather than a fully developed shai.
    True

And maybe they really just want Mobley that bad