Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Anyone else see the rumoured three way deal?

Lowry

Simmons

GSW 1st round pick.
    I saw it. Looked like some fans' idea.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Who gets what?

Id take the pick way before Id take Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Who gets what?

I dunno Simmons still has a chance to be special. Just needs a jumper

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I dunno Simmons still has a chance to be special. Just needs a jumper
    I would rather just do Lowry for the pick straight up. But even that I would wait on. Excited for these loffs. This break could give us an edge over the L.A. teams because we already have probably the best chemistry in the league.

I'd take Simmons pretty easily over the pick.

Obviously he can't shoot but he's an all star with All NBA Defense potential and All NBA potential. He has flaws in his game obviously but I trust Masai to put players that complement him and the rest of the team and trust Nurse to put him in a position to succeed.

I can just imagine Simmons/Siakam pick and roll. Simmons/OG/Siakam switching onto everyone. Simmons having more opportunities to cut with FVV and Siakam feeding him the ball.

Fair enough. Im just not ready to say a derozan type offensive player can lead a team to a championship these days. Simmons isnt Wade.

Well Siakam is leading the team. Simmons just complements.

Who gets what?

Lowry to Philly.

Simmons to GSW.

GSW 1st round to TOR.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    There's smoke to it. It started with Rashad Davis I thought, former NBA player. But we also heard rumors before the break that the Raps were scouting Lamelo hard even without a current shot at drafting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I'd take Simmons pretty easily over the pick.

Obviously he can't shoot but he's an all star with All NBA Defense potential and All NBA potential. He has flaws in his game obviously but I trust Masai to put players that complement him and the rest of the team and trust Nurse to put him in a position to succeed.

I can just imagine Simmons/Siakam pick and roll. Simmons/OG/Siakam switching onto everyone. Simmons having more opportunities to cut with FVV and Siakam feeding him the ball.
    There's been lots of questions about Simmons' drive and work ethic dating back to college. I don't know if he's got the character that we typically go for.

Lowry to Philly.

Simmons to GSW.

GSW 1st round to TOR.
    Thats a trade I would consider. We would need to take back some contract capitol though. Not sure what these guys have as far as expirings.

As much as we obviously do not want to lose Lowry, I think he would be ok with returning to philly and turning them into a contender.

Youd have to assume Simmons would become a point forward.

I had posted here a long time ago that I have a funny feeling we will land lamelo some how.

There's been lots of questions about Simmons' drive and work ethic dating back to college. I don't know if he's got the character that we typically go for.
    Yeah he works hard while hes on the court, but I havent seen him add a single thing to his overall game since joining the league. Hes just gotten a bit better at what he was already good at.

Thats a trade I would consider. We would need to take back some contract capitol though. Not sure what these guys have as far as expirings.

As much as we obviously do not want to lose Lowry, I think he would be ok with returning to philly and turning them into a contender.

Youd have to assume Simmons would become a point forward.

I had posted here a long time ago that I have a funny feeling we will land lamelo some how.
    It will depend on the other teams' cap situations I think. But yes, I think there would need to be more involved to make salaries line up.

I wonder what we would have to include to have green as the cap filler. Ibaka? Im not sure any of this is making sense anymore.

I wonder what we would have to include to have green as the cap filler. Ibaka? Im not sure any of this is making sense anymore.
    Too much time in quarantine, lol.

Green would be a good get, but then you're probably not getting the pick.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast