Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Imagine if Masai did a S&T around Fred for Harden. Obviously picks and young players would need to be involved too.
    Iím not understanding those rumors. Harden is not the problem with that team lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iím not understanding those rumors. Harden is not the problem with that team lol.
    Maybe itís due to something off court? On court I agree it makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Maybe itís due to something off court? On court I agree it makes no sense.
    Oh god I hope so.
    FVV being a FA and having his bird rights could turn into a great asset. The trade market is hot af rn.

Morey is one of the best GMs in the league. Masai isn't going to fleece unless Tillman fires Morey or forces his hand like he did with the Westbrook trade. Not sure how you would get Harden without keeping at least one major piece to help build around him.
    Last edited by ecart; 09-13-2020 at 01:35 PM.

But apparently the Knicks, Suns and Pistons specifically want FVV. If New York wants him, I can easily see them flipping Julius Randle to Toronto along with other assets. If Phoenix wants FVV, they will probably give you guys Oubre along with other assets or if Detroit wants VanVleet...then if D Rose is on the table I can see the Raptors getting Derrick Rose via trade.

Raptors if they are smart they would wait until 2021 and why? Because it is a who's who of superstar level talent because if you miss out on Giannis you have LeBron available as well as other names like Kawhi, Paul George, Bradley Beal, Jrue Holiday, Victor Oladipo, Blake Griffin, DeMar DeRozan, I could go on and on

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I woulda took Russ and flipped him to Houston for all those assets lol
    Be that as it may, you also had to send out almost $50m in contracts in order for that to happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Be that as it may, you also had to send out almost $50m in contracts in order for that to happen too.
    Yeah Gasol woulda been half of that lol

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829