Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    If it is actually true, that we could have kept Kawhi if Masai was willing to trade Pascal for Paul George. That's a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    If it is actually true, that we could have kept Kawhi if Masai was willing to trade Pascal for Paul George. That's a little disappointing.
    I donít think that offer was real. I really donít think KL had any intentions to stay in Toronto whatsoever.

Yeah i don't think that was real either.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

But we had to take Russ as well.

I woulda took Russ and flipped him to Houston for all those assets lol

Siakam just needs some time. I think we just lost sight of who he is since he improved so quickly. I don't think any of us expected him to be this good this season. I think after his hot start, we placed a lot of unrealistic expectations on him.
    Ive only given up on him as a corner stone. Hes already proved he can be a 2nd, 3rd option on a contender. So if we can get a closer, I have no issues with siakam reverting to his role last year where he excelled

And while I agree he had a hot start and we all gushed over that, alot of us knew that he was going to attract alot of the defensive attention from the aposing teams in the post season. Thats when we find out who can close out in a half court setting. Hes the guy your closer kicks out to when double teamed. He did beautifully in that role during our ship run.

Yeah we need a primary ball handler upgrade. A long term solution.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Love the starting unit. The bench would need some pieces, which we can develop
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I loved Lowry's post game interview. He's a great leader. I hope he retires here.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Aman,

History shows he will not take a discount.. we must cut ties if he doesnít. Itís a business. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Itís hard to picture Ibaka not coming back. Hes a guy who will also have value if you need to move him to make room for a big addition.

And tbh, Iíd feel pretty confident with Ibaka and Boucher as our Cís. Thatís better Cís than most teams have. Both really stretch the floor.

I also feel good about having OG and Siakam to match up with Tatum and brown moving forward.
    If we donít hold on to FVV then we Powell will be starting.

Lowry, Powell, OG, Siakam, Ibaka is still a top 4 team in the east imo.
    A bench of Davis, Thomas, Boucher will score some points but wonít bring much defensively.

I think drafting and developing another big is important for this teams next faze.

Then again - if we do bring back Ibaka and FVV gets Gasolís money then we are pretty much rolling the same team out next season with another year of development for our bench and young starters.

I do not feel like Gasol brought more to our team than Boucher could. Boucher would bring it in a different way, but the net result impact would be similar imo.
    Boucher has that ability to be what we need. I really believe Iím the guy. He has showed me he can shot block and shoot the rock. Thatís enough for me. Just needs more strength.

Siakam just needs some time. I think we just lost sight of who he is since he improved so quickly. I don't think any of us expected him to be this good this season. I think after his hot start, we placed a lot of unrealistic expectations on him.
    Ecart,

My only concern with Siakam is similar to demar. Can he psychologically get pass those barriers in the playoffs. Iím worried thatís all o have to say.

I really hope not.. George is a fantastic player.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    I really hope not.. George is a fantastic player.
    Meh. His career is on a downward trajectory.
    Iím glad Masai believes in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Boucher has that ability to be what we need. I really believe Iím the guy. He has showed me he can shot block and shoot the rock. Thatís enough for me. Just needs more strength.
    The only concern imo would be rebounding. Neither Ibaka or Boucher will get 10rebounds per game.
    BUT that has been our problem since losing JVal, and theyíve done a pretty good job of rebounding as a team to make up for the lack of a dominant rebounder at C.

Imagine if Masai did a S&T around Fred for Harden. Obviously picks and young players would need to be involved too.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast