Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He looked really flat in the finals. He had solid percentages through the post season though but he just looked exhausted.
    What i like about him is his high iq and his ability to make great reads. He fits in very well but as you said, he may not have the legs anymore. I think he will be on a team somewhere but he's in a odd situation. Memphis wants to trade him but sitting at home only reduces his value.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm fairly certain OG or Fred would have to be part of the return. Who would you offer?
    Not sure, it sounded like he wasn’t going to be there for the long term earlier this year when the two sides couldn’t get a extension done. He’s a RFA and wants to get paid, is he worth the money he will demand?

Easily. Beal isn't a bad defender and his usage would go way down sharing the floor with Siakam and Lowry. He'd be able to use more burn on the defensive end.
    I’m sold.
    What would you offer?

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Not sure, it sounded like he wasn’t going to be there for the long term earlier this year when the two sides couldn’t get a extension done. He’s a RFA and wants to get paid, is he worth the money he will demand?
    I think you’d have to include FVV. Likely a pick too.
    Ibaka + FVV? I would probably do FVV and Gasol for Beal. I’m worried Freddie is going to want to get paid and either take us out of the Giannis chase or leave for nothing.

I feel bad breaking this team up during the season like that. Gotta capitalize on assets while you have them though.

Siakam Beal Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think you’d have to include FVV. Likely a pick too.
    Ibaka + FVV? I would probably do FVV and Gasol for Beal. I’m worried Freddie is going to want to get paid and either take us out of the Giannis chase or leave for nothing.

I feel bad breaking this team up during the season like that. Gotta capitalize on assets while you have them though.

Siakam Beal Giannis.
    They’re all around the same age too. Is it possible if we have no other contracts on the books?

Raptors could always go for LaMarcus Aldridge

What i like about him is his high iq and his ability to make great reads. He fits in very well but as you said, he may not have the legs anymore. I think he will be on a team somewhere but he's in a odd situation. Memphis wants to trade him but sitting at home only reduces his value.
    He can still probably offer a lot of the intangibles. He'd basically be another Gasol for us in a sense.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I’m sold.
    What would you offer?
    This is where it would get hard. The Wiz probably have no interest in an expiring Lowry or Fred. Realistically OG would need be the centrepiece of the deal. The only other viable option is a package of Powell + TD II + picks and filler but I don't see Washington trading their cornerstone for that.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 11-29-2019 at 06:43 AM.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Raptors could go for DeRozan especially if he's available

This is where it would get hard. The Wiz probably have no interest in an expiring Lowry or Fred. Realistically OG would need be the centrepiece of the deal. The only other viable option is a package of Powell + TD II + picks and filler but I don't see Washington trading their cornerstone for that.
    I don’t even think Powell+TD comes close to matching salary. I think one of Gasol/ibaka would be needed to match.

Is FVV a restricted fa or unrestricted?

I don't see many trades having a huge impact on our chances to win it all again.. We need to improve at the top, and not in depth. Which means Siakam needs to develop just a bit more to be relied on at the end of close games, and when the rest of the team was struggling.. that's what Leonard brought above everything else last year. Without that, the playoffs are going to be hard.

I'm feeling our chances of getting into the finals again are much higher than I expected before the season started, though, and while I don't see out beating either Lakers or Clippers in the finals, we all know injuries happen, so never say never.

The Kings had high expectations this year but got hit with injuries early as Bagley has been out since the first game (hand injury I think) and Fox is out for weeks with an ankle injury. Hield has had to take over with those injuries and he's been okay. He hasn't been as efficient and not playing at the level he was last year. I think he's legit though. He is going to get max money regardless.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-29-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The Kings had high expectations this year but got hit with injuries early as Bagley has been out since the first game (hand injury I think) and Fox is out for weeks with an ankle injury. Hield has had to take over with those injuries and he's been okay. He hasn't been as efficient and not playing at the level he was last year. I think he's legit though. He is going to get max money regardless.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    You guys talking about Hield? He extended for 4yrs, 106 million like a month ago before the deadline. Can't see Sacramento dealing him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    You guys talking about Hield? He extended for 4yrs, 106 million like a month ago before the deadline. Can't see Sacramento dealing him this year.
    Oh they got it done. I missed that, thanks!

Coming into the season I wanted them to trade players but now I don't want any sort of trade now. Ride the season out to develop our young players while being a good playoff team while saving our cap for 2021 FA.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast