Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey Iíll take it for the team and make the next few GTs. Wonít be a Picasso like L&Gs but it will do for now. Easy win for us also. You guys also have to realize that Clippers have had a pretty easy schedule also. A bunch of home games. I see us easily be 1-2 on that brutal road games. Portland is playing better lately also. Hope the role players show up to take pressure off of the superstars. Start Caruso! See what the kid can do before AB comes back.
    I'll continue it until we lose. dont want these guys saying im a ***** haha

Our defensive has slipped massively the last 2 weeks. I am not happy. What is Vogel doing? To win the title, you need be consistent on defense each and every night.

Also, our schedule continues to be weak. These are all sub-.500 teams.

Let's see how we do @Den, @UTAH, @POR

So far, winning these close games, they're good character morale wins, but I am not impressed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Our defensive has slipped massively the last 2 weeks. I am not happy. What is Vogel doing? To win the title, you need be consistent on defense each and every night.

So far, winning these close games, they're good character morale wins, but I am not impressed so far.
    1) Bradley has been out.

2) **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    1) Bradley has been out.

2) **** off.
    Next man up

Canít rely on one guy to stabilize our defense. It takes effort From all 5 guys I the floor

And no, I will not **** off

Happy thanksgiving chump

As long as Kuz comes off the bench, we'll be playing catch-up on the road. Book it.

1) Bradley has been out.

2) **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    As long as Kuz comes off the bench, we'll be playing catch-up on the road. Book it.
    So bench KCP for Kuz?

So bench KCP for Kuz?
    It doesn't matter who we start at the last spot, but these four should start: Lebron, AD, Kuz, and either McGee/Howard.......we could feasibly alternate who starts at the last spot depending on we're playing that night. Personally, I'd either start Green or Bradley.....but KCP and Caruso are viable options, too.

And during our rotations, one of Kuz, LBJ, or AD should always be on the court for scoring punch

It doesn't matter who we start at the last spot, but these four should start: Lebron, AD, Kuz, and either McGee/Howard.......we could feasibly alternate who starts at the last spot depending on we're playing that night. Personally, I'd either start Green or Bradley.....but KCP and Caruso are viable options, too.

And during our rotations, one of Kuz, LBJ, or AD should always be on the court for scoring punch
    Can't we just start both?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Can't we just start both?
    Haha! Have you been hanging out with IKnowHoops?

I do like "lengthy" lineups, though. Still think we should have a legit guard in there at all time, though

Haha! Have you been hanging out with IKnowHoops?

I do like "lengthy" lineups, though. Still think we should have a legit guard in there at all time, though
    Oh gawd no... Imagine talking about LBJ 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Oh gawd no... Imagine talking about LBJ 24/7

Psyched to be 16-2, but definitely concerned going forward.

Anyone care to guess what our margin of victory has been over the past five games, against garbage teams?

4.6 points.

A few made or missed free throws here and there, or a few bad (or worse) calls, and we lose some of those games.

I don't know if we're playing down to the competition or what, but we need to get better, and we need to get Bradley back. (KCP and Kuz also need to get better on defense. No more coddling shot sluts.)
    I def think weíre playing down to the comp, and to be honest, thatís something Lebron has done his entire career. I think itís good that they have at least pulled every single close game out when itís gone down to the wire. They know how to play good basketball.

I def expect the, to give Denver everything, but there is certainly a lot of uninspired basketball occurring against some of these lesser teams.

Also we miss Avery Bradley defensive pressure against the other teams primary ball handler and offense initiator. Once he comes back I think we will instantly feel it and get better.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I def think weíre playing down to the comp, and to be honest, thatís something Lebron has done his entire career. I think itís good that they have at least pulled every single close game out when itís gone down to the wire. They know how to play good basketball.

I def expect the, to give Denver everything, but there is certainly a lot of uninspired basketball occurring against some of these lesser teams.

Also we miss Avery Bradley defensive pressure against the other teams primary ball handler and offense initiator. Once he comes back I think we will instantly feel it and get better.
    It's the Laker version of load management.....but at least we're showing respect to the fans and teams

Davis says he has plenty to be thankful for after their ninth consecutive win, via*Spectrum SportsNet:

Iím thankful. Thankful for this guy No. 23. Thankful for the Lakers organization. Man, they been nothing but great to me and weíve been able to compete at a high level. They put me in great situations and like I said, weíre trying to do something special. They put the right pieces around me and LeBron to do so, but Iím thankful for the game of basketball.Ē

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast