Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I donít see how Shurmur lasts the rest of the season. If they think thereís a contender already on the staff then fire him now and try out someone else.

But he canít take the entire fall. DG has had two decent drafts but other than that heís been terrible. Cleared our Reese players just because they werenít his guys even though they were great players. Makes bad FA decisions, terrible trades and when injuries hit he doesnít make quality moves to keep the team going. Especially on the oline.

Iíd bet anything if Vernon or JPP and OBJ were still on the team, weíd at least be at .500. No pass rusher and no wr threat.

I find it interesting that after our loss to Green Bay we have 15 posts and after the Jets lose to Cincinnatti, they have 52 posts on their forum. Is it because we were suppose to lose and they were suppose to win, or we as Giant fans are just disgusted with the team that there really isn't much to talk about ?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I donít see how Shurmur lasts the rest of the season. If they think thereís a contender already on the staff then fire him now and try out someone else.

But he canít take the entire fall. DG has had two decent drafts but other than that heís been terrible. Cleared our Reese players just because they werenít his guys even though they were great players. Makes bad FA decisions, terrible trades and when injuries hit he doesnít make quality moves to keep the team going. Especially on the oline.

Iíd bet anything if Vernon or JPP and OBJ were still on the team, weíd at least be at .500. No pass rusher and no wr threat.
    Firing Shurmur with 4 games left makes zero sense and I doubt very much that Mara and Tisch would fire Gentleman after the season. I would love to get Lincoln Riley as our new coach but that will never happen, and have Rex Ryan as the new DC, but that also will never happen. My gut feeling is that both Shurmur and Gentleman will be back with a last shot at turning around the franchise., I think our DC will be the fall guy and will be replaced on orders from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Here is maybe a solution. Sign Clowney as a FA, draft Young ,( hopefully although he totally disappeared in Ohio State's big game), resign Golden, draft an OT in round 2 and with the compensatory pick in round 3 .

I do not know how much money we have left after signing Clowney and resigning Golden, if we do re-sign Williams.

Go to a 4-3 defense with Clowney and Young as your 2 ends and have 4 DL , Lawrence, Hill, Tomlinson and Williams rotate throughout the game so they would always be fresh.,

Hope that the young defensive backs improve but with a pass rush they should
    I agree. And I believe Young was often double and triple teamed by Michigan - which is why the rest of the DL was just dominating the Michigan OL.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Here is maybe a solution. Sign Clowney as a FA, draft Young ,( hopefully although he totally disappeared in Ohio State's big game), resign Golden, draft an OT in round 2 and with the compensatory pick in round 3 .

I do not know how much money we have left after signing Clowney and resigning Golden, if we do re-sign Williams.

Go to a 4-3 defense with Clowney and Young as your 2 ends and have 4 DL , Lawrence, Hill, Tomlinson and Williams rotate throughout the game so they would always be fresh.,

Hope that the young defensive backs improve but with a pass rush they should
    Golden Tate signed a 4 year deal with the Giants. So, no need to re-sign him.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york...den-tate-6568/

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I find it interesting that after our loss to Green Bay we have 15 posts and after the Jets lose to Cincinnatti, they have 52 posts on their forum. Is it because we were suppose to lose and they were suppose to win, or we as Giant fans are just disgusted with the team that there really isn't much to talk about ?
    Their fans are used to mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firing Shurmur with 4 games left makes zero sense and I doubt very much that Mara and Tisch would fire Gentleman after the season. I would love to get Lincoln Riley as our new coach but that will never happen, and have Rex Ryan as the new DC, but that also will never happen. My gut feeling is that both Shurmur and Gentleman will be back with a last shot at turning around the franchise., I think our DC will be the fall guy and will be replaced on orders from the top.
    Like I said, if thereís someone on the staff who they think deserves a shot, then it absolutely makes sense. You get to try him out for 4 games worth of practices and game planning. Itís a test drive.

At this point Iím ready for a GM change and Carl Banks for HC.

Like I said, if thereís someone on the staff who they think deserves a shot, then it absolutely makes sense. You get to try him out for 4 games worth of practices and game planning. Itís a test drive.

Why do you want Getty gone so much? I mean I didnít like all his moves by any means, but he also made some solid moves and his drafts are not bad imo. The state of this team is more on the coaches than on Getty I think

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Golden Tate signed a 4 year deal with the Giants. So, no need to re-sign him.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york...den-tate-6568/

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I was referring to Markus Golden , not Golden Tate.

The only person on the staff might be Mike Shula but I am not even sure about him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12