Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trump signs animal cruelty act into law

In such insanely divided times itís great to see this bipartisan act signed off by Trump. Nicely done.

Would love to see this expanded to animal agriculture but Iíll appreciate the steps made to get there one day.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/polit...rnd/index.html

I don't think that should be federal law. It should be left to the county or state.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think that should be federal law. It should be left to the county or state.
    Why

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Why
    I just don't think federal law enforcement needs to prosecute someone who is cruel to animals. I also don't think federal law enforcement needs to prosecute someone who is cruel to humans. If it's an interstate crime then fine, but that's not what we are talking about. This is a law that makes illegal something that is already illegal as far as I can tell.

It just feels like PR.

I just don't think federal law enforcement needs to prosecute someone who is cruel to animals. I also don't think federal law enforcement needs to prosecute someone who is cruel to humans. If it's an interstate crime then fine, but that's not what we are talking about. This is a law that makes illegal something that is already illegal as far as I can tell.

It just feels like PR.
    For an overlooked issue like animal cruelty Iím fine with the PR move.

And given that some states donít seem to act on these crimes as they should, it needs to be established at the federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    For an overlooked issue like animal cruelty Iím fine with the PR move.

And given that some states donít seem to act on these crimes as they should, it needs to be established at the federal level.
    Okay, I disagree.

Yes, this is a publicity stunt.

Either that or Trump cares more about animals than humans, which is pathetic.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

It just feels like PR.
    So you have no idea. Great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Okay, I disagree.
    I agree to your disagree.

Civility restored!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So you have no idea. Great thanks
    I have lots of ideas.

Nice move by Dumbo Don. I support this.

At least in spirit I do. In not sure what the details of this are.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It just feels like PR.
    Yeah, that's a pretty good point, I agree the prosecution should be left up to the localities.

I can't believe this monster did this, where is the #Resistance when you need them, why aren't they stopping him.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I can't believe this monster did this, where is the #Resistance when you need them, why aren't they stopping him.
    Dont get too worried, this bill only pertains to light furred animals.

No free handouts to the minority animals
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Yeah, that's a pretty good point, I agree the prosecution should be left up to the localities.
    Hopefully local jurisdictions that have been a bit too friendly to animal abusers are forces to actually act.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast