Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thanksgiving Day Games

Discuss

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Playing your Thursday game at home every season is a significant advantage, but it's the Cowboys and Lions so nobody's complaining about it.

I have virtually zero interest in any of the 3 games....which is sad, because that's part of the tradition..eat way too much then veg out in front of football games the rest of the day. Instead, we may go catch a movie.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I just hope that somehow the Falcons demolish the Saints again. Couldn't care less about what happens with the other 2. Bills Cowboys should at least be a good game though.
    Bears Lions. Snoozefest.

bunch of trash games sadly

bears win easily

cowboys win easily and sadly because the bills QB stinks

saints win easily because welp saints always win regular season games it seems

i am sick of this... no reason they should make these games so far ahead... imagine if we had any of the big games this week on thanksgiving? dallas and bills should be alright but the bills QB stinks man

You're thinking they should flex games by days instead of just hours like they do now? smh

Before the season started, all 3 games would have appeared to be solid to good matchups. Bears won 12 last year, Lions appeared to be trending up, the other 4 teams all considered to be playoff teams at least.

But teams, fans, everyone involved plan ahead. People buy tickets to games months ahead...and you want the possibility that thousands will have planned to go to a game on Thanksgiving only to find out...oh, your game is now on Sunday...or you planned an outing on the Sunday of Thanksgiving week only to find out...oh, your game is now ON Thanksgiving..........c'mon, it's not even right when they flex a Sunday evening game to a 1pm game and vice versa.

And teams themselves plan ahead on how they're going to prepare for a given week....and you want them to have to suddenly prepare for a short week when they weren't expecting it?

....none of that even mentioning the decades long tradition of Detroit and Dallas hosting a game every Thanksgiving

Josh Allen may not be the caliber of your god Russell, but he doesn't stink...he came into the league raw just last year and is improving. His stat line is better than any other QB in his draft class not named Lamar

You realize the Falcons just beat up on the Saints 2 weeks ago....IN NEW ORLEANS...right?

All 3 could be good games from a matchup standpoint....I just don't care about the results of any of 'em, except maybe to see the Bills win and watch Jerry squirm.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It's kinda nice to finally have a Thanksgiving that I'm not going to regret being at a house where they play 70's Pittsburgh Pirates games rather than the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    but the bills QB stinks man
    I call him the white Russell Wilson. Just needs better defense, run game, OL, weapons, and he could win a Super Bowl.

Nah, just kidding. He stinks.

Can the first game just be cancelled? Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Can the first game just be cancelled? Gross.
    On the contrary, game 1 is likely going to be the most competitive game on the slate. I don't have a ton of confidence in Buffalo being able to make it interesting past halftime. And this is a revenge game for NO with Julio and Hooper banged up. Game 3 is likely the biggest blowout on the slate.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I call him the white Russell Wilson. Just needs better defense, run game, OL, weapons, and he could win a Super Bowl.

Nah, just kidding. He stinks.
    His #1 WR is John Brown and the offense runs through 100 year old Frank Gore. I'm not sure what more you want him to do with what he's working with lol! Fortunately, they have a good defense and a soft schedule, so they've been kind of relevant this year.

After Dallas loses today, does The Clap get the boot?

I highly doubt Dallas loses and probably even covers. Though I would like to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    After Dallas loses today, does The Clap get the boot?
    I gotta say yes . Although Jones said he wouldnít do it during the season. But why not see how Richard does the rest of the way . Itís like giving him a risk free audition . You donít get to do that much in sports .

Judging by all their games against good teams it should be a close game . Who knows what to expect. If Garret really lost the lockeroom this could be his last game .

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast