Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Seems like every week its 'always something' with this team. At the end of the day THIS team is flat out NOT that good.
    Truth.

I hope we lose out TBH. I rather have 'high draft picks' to hopefully draft elite talent then win the division. For what? Just to lose in the wildcard round. That to me is pointless.

Serious question here. Does the entire coaching staff needs to be evaluated? I'm including coach Pederson

I hope we lose out TBH. I rather have 'high draft picks' to hopefully draft elite talent then win the division. For what? Just to lose in the wildcard round. That to me is pointless.
    My hopes here as well, but this is when the Eagles will decide to start winning. As soon as it means no playoffs

This is a business. Is NOT about what you have accomplished in the past. Good organizations and businesses operates this way.

Losing to the Dolphins is WORST then the Cowboys lost to the Jets. Cowboys fans can troll us all they want. We deserve it.

Serious question here. Does the entire coaching staff needs to be evaluated? I'm including coach Pederson
    I think so. Whatever Pederson has brewing is kind of toxic. Team is consistently ill prepared each week. Weíve seen Super Bowl head coaches gone relatively soon in the past. Mike Martz was the example I pointed to earlier.

Losing to the Dolphins is WORST then the Cowboys lost to the Jets. Cowboys fans can troll us all they want. We deserve it.
    Itís not really.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol no

In 2017 I thought we had the potential face of the league playing for us

I was wrong

I apologize I just donít view wentz emotionally, totally objectively

I donít know how anyone can Objectively watch him and think heís playing up to snuff.
    I don't view him emotionally, but I'm not going to completely dismiss him as a mediocre at best QB, either.

He's had an up-and-down season. He really hasn't had the personnel to run his offense for 12/13 games. The Eagles offense has had what? 28 different starters this season? Maybe 30? And despite that, he's made the throws to win at least 3 (maybe 4) more games and his weapons haven't come through with catches. Would you be saying this if the Eagles were sitting here at 8-3, having taken down GB (in GB) & NE?

You could put Brady back there and I'd argue he'd look pedestrian.

I'm not saying Wentz is perfect, that he hasn't missed throws or that he hasn't committed dumb turnovers. He's done all of those things. He needs to correct those, to the extent it's possible (a few of those TOs aren't on him or don't matter, like the INT today on the hail Mary). But I still think he has the talent to be an All-Pro QB. That hasn't changed. All the tools are there. The talent is there.

Howie needs to get him the skill players to succeed. Doug needs to call a better game. Groh needs to be fired. The WR coach also needs to be added to the unemployed list. But this team DOES have a cornerstone QB, TE, RT, RG & future LT (Dillard). We do have a potential 3 down back in Sanders. There's a lot to like.

Alshon, DeSean, Nelson, Goedert, JJAW, Howard, Kelce (retirement), Peters, Seamalo & Sproles (retirement) are all question marks.

Also, I hope Doug lost it on this team after the game. Paint should've peeled off those locker room walls. Scream. Throw helmets at players. Go full Bobby Knight. But there needs to be accountability for this garbage.

And Laurie should absolutely lose his mind on Howie & Doug. Something needs to change.
    Last edited by Ace23; 12-02-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Is everyone on board for BDawk to start a draft thread? I know I am LOL.

Is everyone on board for BDawk to start a draft thread? I know I am LOL.
    Jeudy! Jeudy! Jeudy! Jeudy!

#24ever

Such a disappointing season on so many levels. Just gross.

Nothing needs to even be said that hasn't been said.

Just let this sink in.
    Jon Gruden and the raiders have a better record than us and the god damn dysfunctional browns have the same record as us. Enough said.

Were not too far from a top 10 pick either. One more loss can help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Nothing needs to even be said that hasn't been said.

Just let this sink in.
    Jon Gruden and the raiders have a better record than us and the god damn dysfunctional browns have the same record as us. Enough said.

Were not too far from a top 10 pick either. One more loss can help it.
    Might as well just tank...adding someone like Jeudy would quickly fix the passing game
    Last edited by Ace23; 12-02-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast