Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Wentz wasn't the issue today. He made the throws. Ertz dropped 2 TDs. The defense gave up 37 ****ing points to Ryan Fitzpatrick. That's not on Wentz.

Wentz is hands down better than Goff and better than Dak.
    The 2 prior games he was awful. This performance doesn't mean much to me since everybody has seen how bad the Dolphins defense is. This game was a nice reminder that our defense sucks though. Problem is Wentz is not making the plays that win games. When the the Dolphins were absolutely shredding our defense he was not able to make plays to keep our offense on the field and limit Miami's possessions. They're empty stats and they mean nothing if you can't make the plays to win the game

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Carson Wentz is just an average QB. He was out-played by 37 year old Kirkpatrick.
    Aside from him getting outplayed by Kirk he's still just average to below average QB to me.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Also wentz is clearly more talented than dak and goff

What Iím saying is on field performance and contract theyíre all the same

Not sure any of them are elite qbs. Carson being the closest has yet to actually show it
    I don't see where he's that much better.

Bad coaching, no run game, Wentz had a good overall game but did miss some throws that he shoulda made, key drops, secondary canít cover their own shadow. Pretty ****in bad. Lots of issues on the eagles right now.

Iím thinking they may need to completely revamp this team, the secondary and WRs need major upgrades right now but Oline and Dline need to get younger. This will be an interesting offseason

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    The 2 prior games he was awful. This performance doesn't mean much to me since everybody has seen how bad the Dolphins defense is. This game was a nice reminder that our defense sucks though. Problem is Wentz is not making the plays that win games. When the the Dolphins were absolutely shredding our defense he was not able to make plays to keep our offense on the field and limit Miami's possessions. They're empty stats and they mean nothing if you can't make the plays to win the game
    He made the throw to Ertz to counter the MIA 1st TD drive when it was 28-20 in the 3rd. Hit him dead in the hands on the 3. Ertz drops it, Jake misses FG, 0 points.

He made a TD pass to Ertz with 2.40 left in the 4th. Ertz drops it. Wentz gets sacked, Jake hits FG with just under 2 minutes.

Wentz got a legit hail mary off at the end of the game, WRs did get it (had a shot).

Wentz did his job today. He sucked the last 2 weeks, but guess what? He can't go back in time this Sunday and change those games. He needed too come out and play well. He did that. As to the Dolphins defense: you can only play the team in front of you. He did his job & made the offense better. If you score 31 points, you should win the damn game, especially against an offense averaging 15 a game. And last time I checked, wins and losses against bad teams count the same as wins against excellent teams.

The defense gave up 37 points to Ryan Fitzpatrick in a must-win game. You want to blame somebody, blame them.
    Last edited by Ace23; 12-01-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Wilson a true elite qb has had no names for a good amount of his career with some guys here and there and just always elevates his weapons

Why does everyone hold onto 2017? Out of 4 seasons heís played one amazing and the rest have been uninspiring to solid at best

Wilson a true elite qb has had no names for a good amount of his career with some guys here and there and just always elevates his weapons

Why does everyone hold onto 2017? Out of 4 seasons heís played one amazing and the rest have been uninspiring to solid at best
    Wentz could throw for 50 TDs & 0 INTs in a session and you'd still point out that he had a down year.

Thatís very untrue regarding Wilson. Almost criminal.

He made the throw to Ertz to counter the MIA 1st TD drive when it was 28-20 in the 3rd. Hit him dead in the hands on the 3. Ertz drops it, Jake misses FG, 0 points.

He made a TD pass to Ertz with 2.40 left in the 4th. Ertz drops it. Wentz gets sacked, Jake hits FG with just under 2 minutes.

Wentz got a legit hail mary off at the end of the game, WRs did get it (had a shot).

Wentz did his job today. He sucked the last 2 weeks, but guess what? He can't go back in time this Sunday and change those games. He needed too come out and play well. He did that. As to the Dolphins defense: you can only play the team in front of you. He did his job & made the offense better. If you score 31 points, you should win the damn game, especially against an offense averaging 15 a game. And last time I checked, wins and losses against bad teams count the same as wins against excellent teams.

The defense gave up 37 points to Ryan Fitzpatrick in a must-win game. You want to blame somebody, blame them.
    I do blame our secondary for this game, at the end of the day they let 1 receiver abuse them at will. They're straight garbage and I don't think anyone disputes it. I am tired from people arguing that Wentz is elite like a top 5-8 QB in the league. He is not that right now and will not be unless his accuracy and decision making improve. Defense lost today, our team sucks and needs a complete overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thatís very untrue regarding Wilson. Almost criminal.
    Wilson's worst season was 4,219 yards 21 TDs vs 11 INTs and the guy went 10-5-1. I'd take that in a heartbeat especially considering the amount of running plays Seattle has

so does Carson

Look at his TEs? Alshon was healthy today? Thatís more than most qbs seem to have

Dak has what one guy maybe 2
    His elite TE dropped a easy *** throw today. Next play Elliot missed the FG. If ertz holds on eagles had the ball at the 3 yard line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wentz wasn't the issue today. He made the throws. Ertz dropped 2 TDs. The defense gave up 37 ****ing points to Ryan Fitzpatrick. That's not on Wentz.

Wentz is hands down better than Goff and better than Dak.
    Today. I agree wentz was not the problem. 37 to the dolphins is not wentz. Ertz dropped crucial passes.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Carson Wentz is just an average QB. He was out-played by 37 year old Kirkpatrick.
    And last year foles was outplayed by 36 year old Fitzpatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I agree. Last two games wentz was horrible. Today he was good.

Wentz could throw for 50 TDs & 0 INTs in a session and you'd still point out that he had a down year.
    Lol no

In 2017 I thought we had the potential face of the league playing for us

I was wrong

I apologize I just donít view wentz emotionally, totally objectively

I donít know how anyone can Objectively watch him and think heís playing up to snuff.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast