Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ICE Arrests Students at Fake University

Abolish ICE.

This is indefensibly cruel, which the the entire and sole point.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Im confused. If the students came over on student visas were they attending a different school first? Did ICE really build this school was it a school before ICE took it over?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That's messed up behavior by our government.

People saying "abolish ICE" do realize if it's abolished it will just be replaced by a different set of initials right? It was INS, now it's ICE, if ICE is gone it will be BSD or something like it.

I often defend ICE, but this is messed up. a fake university created by Federal agents, where students legally came to America with visas.

The students had arrived legally in the U.S. on student visas, but since the University of Farmington was later revealed to be a creation of federal agents, they lost their immigration status after it was shut down in January. The school was located on Northwestern Highway near 13 Mile Road in Farmington Hills and staffed with undercover agents posing as university officials.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I often defend ICE, but this is messed up. a fake university created by Federal agents, where students legally came to America with visas.
    This is what I don't understand? It reads to me like we brought these people here on student visas based on the idea that they were going to go to this school, then we said surprise there is no school, and deported

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is what I don't understand? It reads to me like we brought these people here on student visas based on the idea that they were going to go to this school, then we said surprise there is no school, and deported
    Seriously ****ed up

Trumps America swinging full force!

I dunno what's been going on with fnk lately, but its scaring me, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's ok, we still have sluggo..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wtf

And the right wingnuts are always on about wasting taxpayers money...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think they came over legally, and I suspect when they overstayed their visas (the justification of their visas went away) the sting thing was created to catch them for not leaving when they were supposed to. Still BS though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they came over legally, and I suspect when they overstayed their visas (the justification of their visas went away) the sting thing was created to catch them for not leaving when they were supposed to. Still BS though.
    Because they enrolled and paid to go to this school that didn't provide them any classes.

Sting or entrapment? This walks a very fine line

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Sting or entrapment? This walks a very fine line
    Aren't they often the same thing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast