Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 138
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    The alarm is sounding.. No more Zimmer

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I am probably in the minority that agree with you. We get it, you are frustrated and we know you dont like Zimmer.

    You are just padding your post stats at this point.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    ACCOUNTABLE

    adjective
    1.
    (of a person, organization, or institution) required or expected to justify actions or decisions; responsible.
    "parents could be held accountable for their children's actions"
    Your best response is the definition of accountable. If you can give me legit coaching mistakes we made tonight then go ahead.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,561
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I am probably in the minority that agree with you. We get it, you are frustrated and we know you dont like Zimmer.

    You are just padding your post stats at this point.
    He is known for his defense, but our defense is our weak point. I just wish, for once, we can win a big game.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I read this as star WR that might not return healthy this season, banged up (injury prone) star running back, barely average line falling apart, and gave up a halftime lead with multiple turnovers in the second half.

    Id say sound the alarm.
    Bad things happen in games. If this was the same team last year, It would've been 37-20 or worse. This is a much better team. No reason for alarms.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,864
    I don't understand what happened to our defense.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    He is known for his defense, but our defense is our weak point. I just wish, for once, we can win a big game.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Dude are you done?? Seriously, shut the **** up. We were down by 17 with all the momentum in Seattles favor. We fought our ***** off to come back in that game. I thought this game was over at the 17-34 mark. Give that offense credit you ****. No Theilen, we lose Cook, no Reiff at LT, defense giving up big chunks all of the field, and we STILL had a chance to win in the end. Itís tough to beat Seattle in their house, Iím proud of the team that fought their ***** off. I donít see how you blame that entire lose on Zimmer.....at least we didnít completely choke like the Packers did against San Fran. We win a couple more games weíre going to the post season and from there...anything goes! But if you wanna jump ship, be my guest. Ride and die for team. Skol!

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honoululu
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I am probably in the minority that agree with you. We get it, you are frustrated and we know you dont like Zimmer.

    You are just padding your post stats at this point.
    Tell me about it. Consistently the most negative poster on the forum. Wish there was a way to block.

    We lost to a better team. We were without our best receiver, Cook went down in the 3rd, and we were on the road in a tough atmosphere. We lost by 7 with 3 turnovers. Yeah it was frustrating but it's not the end of the season. We just need to get everyone healthy and tighten a few things up on defense. Oh and bench Rhodes, we need to do that, too.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I don't understand what happened to our defense.
    Seems to me itís been a combo of injuries and a drop off in play. Rhodes looks like he has lost all his agility. Anytime he has to cut he looks like he is stuck in quick sand. Joseph didnít look healthy tonight and the rest of our DTs stink. Hughes also doesnít look ready for major snaps. Even Harrison Smith has taken a step back. This defense needs a shake up for sure. I wish we would run more press but our corners have been so bad in man coverage it would be a bad idea to do so.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Tell me about it. Consistently the most negative poster on the forum. Wish there was a way to block.

    We lost to a better team. We were without our best receiver, Cook went down in the 3rd, and we were on the road in a tough atmosphere. We lost by 7 with 3 turnovers. Yeah it was frustrating but it's not the end of the season. We just need to get everyone healthy and tighten a few things up on defense. Oh and bench Rhodes, we need to do that, too.
    I want to bench Rhodes too but Hughes has been just as bad. Heís had some good moments but more bad than good. Maybe with experience heíll be better but Iím concerned. Maybe itís time to try Mack on the outside more. Give Kearse more snaps in the slot. I donít trust Holton Hill enough to give him more snaps. We need to shake things up a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,864
    Holton Hill at least deserves some reps. Rhodes has been abysmal.

    Gotta hope GB drops one vs Redskins, Bears or Lions now for us to have a shot at the division. Not likely to happen though.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honoululu
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I want to bench Rhodes too but Hughes has been just as bad. Heís had some good moments but more bad than good. Maybe with experience heíll be better but Iím concerned. Maybe itís time to try Mack on the outside more. Give Kearse more snaps in the slot. I donít trust Holton Hill enough to give him more snaps. We need to shake things up a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I trust everyone more than I trust Rhodes. Mack, Hill, whoever, you want, all I ask is that Rhodes doesn't play anymore.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,908
    For what itís worth, Cook said heíll be good to go next week. Says he aggravated the injury he had against Denver. He called it a weird injury.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Your best response is the definition of accountable. If you can give me legit coaching mistakes we made tonight then go ahead.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What? I am saying the head coach is accountable for his players and coaches mistakes which isnt a crazy notion. Me proving there were coaching mistakes is not this current debate.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,908
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    What? I am saying the head coach is accountable for his players and coaches mistakes which isnt a crazy notion. Me proving there were coaching mistakes is not this current debate.
    Thatís exactly this debate. There are posters, mainly carter, blaming this loss on Zimmer. Yes, a head coach takes the blame for the loss no matter what. I understand the accountability of a head coach. The point here is what did Zimmer do to lose this game. In what ways were we out coached and out schemed by Pete Carroll and co.? You canít just blame a loss on the head coach simply because we lost.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Honoululu
    Posts
    5,091
    We're still a playoff team in a stacked NFC. We lost by one possession against potentially the best team in the conference, on the road. Anyone who thinks Zimmer needs to be fired is an idiot.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •