Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Very true! This is a great offense that can come back if the defense can keep the score under 20

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I still think Barr isn't used in ways that best utilize his skill set.
    Going into the year we weren't planning on Linval to be hurt, of course...but also expected more from the other DTs than we've gotten.

And carter, I'd agree the defense hasn't looked as good as expected in general, the question is how much of that is player execution and how much is coaching. I mean if players like Rhodes are getting properly coached up, but just not coming thru in games, that's on the player, not the HC.
    Defense has looked pretty bad though. We have 2nd string qb's playing well against us, that has to fall to game planning. I'm not hurt about losing to the seahawks, not many teams are winning that game and we came close. Our defense looked awful though.

Its true im not a big Zimmer fan, i dont see how anyone is to be honest. I seen on espn that they put 7 coaches on the hot seat and he was 1 of them and i think he should be. Too much talent to be possibly missing the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Defense has looked pretty bad though. We have 2nd string qb's playing well against us, that has to fall to game planning. I'm not hurt about losing to the seahawks, not many teams are winning that game and we came close. Our defense looked awful though.

Its true im not a big Zimmer fan, i dont see how anyone is to be honest. I seen on espn that they put 7 coaches on the hot seat and he was 1 of them and i think he should be. Too much talent to be possibly missing the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It's hard to look past his 60+ win % when we were absolute garbage the previous years. I mean even the ones considered "great" have down years and the ownership sticks with them. Sure it's about production on the field but I think what Zim has done to the culture and off the field weighs big as well.

Just an example would be Ron Rivera, Sean Payton...both have had great season mixed with .500 seasons.

I for one like longevity and I think the ownership and Zim get along. The only way Zim goes, imo, is if **** hits the fan and he starts to lose the locker room.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910