Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bloomberg will not investigate Bloomberg or dem nominees

https://twitter.com/johnrobertsfox/s...940886528?s=21

Wonder what people think of this. They will investigate Trump but wonít investigate any of the Democrat nominees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/johnrobertsfox/s...940886528?s=21

Wonder what people think of this. They will investigate Trump but wonít investigate any of the Democrat nominees

I honestly donít even know what that means.

What investigating should be done on Bloomberg or Dem nominees? Everything thatís been currently brought up has been debunked conspiracy theories up to this point. Dont care about Biden and if there was something there, good riddance.

Looks like a horribly worded tweet at best from the reporter, and doesnít have any link or anything behind it for more details.

Trump is actually deserving of investigation currently as he continually engages in corrupt behavior without care. But you donít care about corruption so even if this wasnít disingenuous, which most of what you post along these lines ends up being, then it still wouldnít make him and his behavior any less corrupt.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

What investigating should be done on Bloomberg or Dem nominees? Everything thatís been currently brought up has been debunked conspiracy theories up to this point. Dont care about Biden and if there was something there, good riddance.

Looks like a horribly worded tweet at best from the reporter, and doesnít have any link or anything behind it for more details.

Trump is actually deserving of investigation currently as he continually engages in corrupt behavior without care. But you donít care about corruption so even if this wasnít disingenuous, which most of what you post along these lines ends up being, then it still wouldnít make him and his behavior any less corrupt.

Wait, so your saying because nothing "has been found yet" there isn't a need to investigate any Dem? That's not how this works.
    If they find that one of the candidates was having an improper sexual relationship with a Junior staffer should they not investigate?

Your basically saying, news outlets should only investigate candidates AFTER someone else proves something happened.

Pretty shameful. But hey, the perks of being a billionaire baby.

Bloomberg instantly becomes the least compelling Democratic candidate. I'd vote for Joe over him.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Pretty shameful. But hey, the perks of being a billionaire baby.

Bloomberg instantly becomes the least compelling Democratic candidate. I'd vote for Joe over him.
    Agreed.

I assume this is to avoid being seen as bias towards Bloomberg in the primary.

Bloomberg will not investigate Bloomberg or dem nominees

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Wait, so your saying because nothing "has been found yet" there isn't a need to investigate any Dem? That's not how this works.
    If they find that one of the candidates was having an improper sexual relationship with a Junior staffer should they not investigate?

Your basically saying, news outlets should only investigate candidates AFTER someone else proves something happened.
    No, not at all what Iím saying.

Iím saying that Iím guessing heís referring to the Biden scenario and that they would not be looking into that because there is nothing credible there to look into.

Thatís why I prefaced it by saying that quote appears to be missing a lot as there is no link to give more depth to it.

Of course if credible stuff comes up it should be investigated and R or D shouldnít matter as to how you approach going about an investigation. I also have a very hard time believing that he would refuse to look at credible things that would come up.

And you had to some pretty good twisting on your own to come to get that from what I wrote.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Agreed.

I assume this is to avoid being seen as bias towards Bloomberg in the primary.
    Yeah, but I saw the memo the other day and I didn't even think to read it as that. Though it clearly is what they were getting at. Didn't go over well with anyone, however.

HELLO

If they decide to not cover the election entirely to avoid the possibility of showing a bias that actually makes sense to me.

This is for ANY investigations. So during the primary even if they get a tip on something they canít investigate it. But they CAN still investigate Trump.

This is for ANY investigations. So during the primary even if they get a tip on something they canít investigate it. But they CAN still investigate Trump.

So a scenario that Robert's is familiar with

Ah okay, I get it now. So it's to not appear biased while he is running during the primary. If he was really serious about this run he would just go ahead and divest away from the whole operation.

Or just temporarily cease all political investigations and refer to another paper or media outlet to take it on.
    Yankees Farm System

Ah okay, I get it now. So it's to not appear biased while he is running during the primary. If he was really serious about this run he would just go ahead and divest away from the whole operation.

Or just temporarily cease all political investigations and refer to another paper or media outlet to take it on.
    Divest? Why would a politician do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If they decide to not cover the election entirely to avoid the possibility of showing a bias that actually makes sense to me.
    Agree with this to an extent. Maybe just opinion pieces and investigative work. Because that would negatively affect a **** ton of people I'm assuming who are just trying to do a job.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Divest? Why would a politician do such a thing?
    Yankees Farm System

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast