Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 88
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If he was really being blatantly one sided to win he'd have his people talking him up and tearing down his opponents, instead of deciding to do neither.
    Heís thinking general election not primary since everyone is tearing each other down already.


    I still think, despite the fact that Iím not a fan of his, heís our best shot at returning to normalcy. Heís fiscally brilliant so he wonít piss off the Goldman Dems and win over some never Trumper Republicans, and heís socially moderate so heíll win some swing state moderates. He can truly govern from the middle better than anyone in politics today not named Schwarzenegger. Again, not my preference and wonít have my vote, but he can return us to normal.

    All that said, even with someone as hated as trump, I donít see how a monotoned Jewish New York billionaire can win a general election....then again I couldnít see how a moronic juveniles wannabe billionaire reality tv drama queen could do it, so who knows.

    Itís a good year to have 4 candidates though.

    Trump v Romney v Sanders v Bloomberg and see where we really are as a country.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,630
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Imagine if a conservative outlet did this with Trump.
    This is the part where I throw my head back and laugh and then fall over onto the ground because I canít stop laughing as though this isnít the case. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,079
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Did you actually think that they thought they were going to win? Silly you. This is nothing more than an attempt to inject the 2020 election with vile.
    it doesn't matter if they think they can win they should show some conviction and make it very clear that they feel he should rightfully be impeached. letting the Rep act more outraged by the process then they seem by the Presidents actions is not a look
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,720
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is the part where I throw my head back and laugh and then fall over onto the ground because I canít stop laughing as though this isnít the case. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
    Does this mean you don't think other media outlets are similarly biased the other way?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    You donít think they exist?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah. imagine

    Your point would be marginally less silly if this issue wasn't drawing criticism from those across the whole spectrum. Trump's also, you know, the President and Bloomberg has no credible shot at winning the nom.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is the part where I throw my head back and laugh and then fall over onto the ground because I canít stop laughing as though this isnít the case. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

    what Conservative outlet/media has straight up refused to investigate/criticize Trump as President?
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what Conservative outlet/media has straight up refused to investigate/criticize Trump as President?
    What conservative outlet wont be covering president trump?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What conservative outlet wont be covering president trump?
    any Conservative outlet should and will be covering Donald Trump as President.

    I want people to name a Conservative known media that is doing what people seem to suggest. I'm sure a popular choice would be Fox News, and that is where people would be wrong. there are not only Democrats at Fox News to give opinion from that side including Jessica Tarlov and Juan Williams, there are also hosts that disagree with Trump such as Neil Cavuto and former host Sheppard Smith who recently left.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    any Conservative outlet should and will be covering Donald Trump as President.

    I want people to name a Conservative known media that is doing what people seem to suggest. I'm sure a popular choice would be Fox News, and that is where people would be wrong. there are not only Democrats at Fox News to give opinion from that side including Jessica Tarlov and Juan Williams, there are also hosts that disagree with Trump such as Neil Cavuto and former host Sheppard Smith who recently left.
    Bloomberg wont be covering the dem race at all, essentially recusing themselves from the race Bloomberg is involved in. This is the exact argument you keep making in the trump impeachment, "biden isn't trump's political opponent." I just want to be sure you understand the situation.

    Are you claiming that bloomberg doesn't have Republican writers and staff? And what are people suggesting conservative media does?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Bloomberg wont be covering the dem race at all, essentially recusing themselves from the race Bloomberg is involved in. This is the exact argument you keep making in the trump impeachment, "biden isn't trump's political opponent." I just want to be sure you understand the situation.

    Are you claiming that bloomberg doesn't have Republican writers and staff? And what are people suggesting conservative media does?
    please explain how this has any relation to impeachment/Biden.

    I quoted 3 users who were questioning media doing this for Trump after someone said "Imagine if a conservative outlet did this with Trump."

    the comparison would be if Conservative media refused to cover Trump, which hans't happened. some have this belief that Fox News for example is entirely pro Trump/pro Republican, and that is not accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    please explain how this has any relation to impeachment/Biden.

    I quoted 3 users who were questioning media doing this for Trump after someone said "Imagine if a conservative outlet did this with Trump."

    the comparison would be if Conservative media refused to cover Trump, which hans't happened. some have this belief that Fox News for example is entirely pro Trump/pro Republican, and that is not accurate.
    It doesn't have anything to so with biden or impeachment, but you are seeing this as a slight to trump that bloomberg will only be covering the president and not the democratic election. You've repeatedly argued that the democratic primary candidates aren't running against trump in your defense of his action towards biden. Why would covering trump and not the Democrats be an issue to you at all. They aren't competing against each other by your own argument.

    All the major networks have talking heads from both parties, so by your logic there is no bias in any of the major networks. You aren't making any sense. Take a minute, figure out the argument you'd actually like to make and get back to me.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,320
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It doesn't have anything to so with biden or impeachment, but you are seeing this as a slight to trump that bloomberg will only be covering the president and not the democratic election. You've repeatedly argued that the democratic primary candidates aren't running against trump in your defense of his action towards biden. Why would covering trump and not the Democrats be an issue to you at all. They aren't competing against each other by your own argument.

    All the major networks have talking heads from both parties, so by your logic there is no bias in any of the major networks. You aren't making any sense. Take a minute, figure out the argument you'd actually like to make and get back to me.
    what I said isn't about Bloomberg at all. it's entirely against people that think Conservative media are doing the same thing with Trump, as if Conservative media is Trump media, always pro Trump.

    all media is biased, including Fox News. but some people have this theory that Fox News is literally Trump news and support everything he does or says. that is factually not accurate. other media like CNN and MSNBC are far more aligned with Democrats compared to Fox News and Trump. I've watched all of these media, CNN has no problem having an all Democrat panel to discuss Trump. in comparison Fox News has panels to discuss Trump that include people from both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what I said isn't about Bloomberg at all. it's entirely against people that think Conservative media are doing the same thing with Trump, as if Conservative media is Trump media, always pro Trump.

    all media is biased, including Fox News. but some people have this theory that Fox News is literally Trump news and support everything he does or says. that is factually not accurate. other media like CNN and MSNBC are far more aligned with Democrats compared to Fox News and Trump. I've watched all of these media, CNN has no problem having an all Democrat panel to discuss Trump. in comparison Fox News has panels to discuss Trump that include people from both sides.
    Wouldn't it be better to say it for 4000th in the media bias thread and still be wrong rather than say something completely unrelated to Bloomberg in the Bloomberg thread? Do you just see media and throw up your standard media response? Some sort of algorithm you are working with?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Does this mean you don't think other media outlets are similarly biased the other way?
    Not at all to the extent that Fox does for Trump. They exist explicitly to protect the GOP.

    Itís pretty obvious if you research Roger Ailes and Fox Newsí origins, that it exists explicitly to ensure another Richard Nixon doesnít happen.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,720
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not at all to the extent that Fox does for Trump. They exist explicitly to protect the GOP.

    Itís pretty obvious if you research Roger Ailes and Fox Newsí origins, that it exists explicitly to ensure another Richard Nixon doesnít happen.
    The New Yorker and Slate are there in message though not in volume, and there are literally hundreds of websites on the internet that are for more left than those two (and that are far more right than Fox).

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,070
    Let that clown run.

    Heíll just solidify Trump for 2029

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •