Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy Thanksgiving! Buffalo Bills (8-3) vs. Dallas Cowboys (6-5)

For those of us who were around for the Super Bowl era, a win here would be extremely satisfying.

The Bills have allowed an NFL low 43 passing TDs in their 43 regular season games under Sean McDermott.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The Bills have allowed an NFL low 43 passing TDs in their 43 regular season games under Sean McDermott.
    That is very impressive.

But still we should fire him and hope the next coach will be even better because 3 of the 1st rounders have been projects without ceilings that have shown huge progress under his coaching.
    Oh wait... that doesn’t make sense.

Add to this that we play the best qb of all time twice a year, and have undergone a complete overhaul of the personnel in that time and we are headed towards the playoffs for the second time in 3 years with a team stocked full of young players that haven’t hit their primes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Add to this that we play the best qb of all time twice a year, and have undergone a complete overhaul of the personnel in that time and we are headed towards the playoffs for the second time in 3 years with a team stocked full of young players that haven’t hit their primes.
    Brady's worst statistical performance this season was against Buffalo. His worst statistical performance last year... also versus Buffalo.

Brady's worst statistical performance this season was against Buffalo. His worst statistical performance last year... also versus Buffalo.
    In before sabers calls you a cheerleader.

In before sabers calls you a cheerleader.
    With all of the winning he and Wings & Bleu have been really quiet.

Reporters were asking rookie Devin Singletary about Frank Gore after the veteran passed Barry Sanders on the all-time rushing list on Sunday.

Gore came over and told them to "ask [Singletary] about his first 100-yard game, that's a big accomplishment."

How cool is that? That's the kind of influence I want around these kids. Absolute class.

Reporters were asking rookie Devin Singletary about Frank Gore after the veteran passed Barry Sanders on the all-time rushing list on Sunday.

Gore came over and told them to "ask [Singletary] about his first 100-yard game, that's a big accomplishment."

How cool is that? That's the kind of influence I want around these kids. Absolute class.
    Yeah for sure.
    I’d like him back but also want them to draft another 3rd round RB, which would cut into his usage. At this point in his career he should be most concerned about getting the usage so he can keep stacking those stats.

Remember when sabers thought gore would be useless?

Yeah for sure.
    I’d like him back but also want them to draft another 3rd round RB, which would cut into his usage. At this point in his career he should be most concerned about getting the usage so he can keep stacking those stats.

Remember when sabers thought gore would be useless?
    Gore has been so important to the development of Singletary. To have a guy like that, not only to mentor, but to be able to take important carries and allow Singletary to come along at his own pace, that's been far more important than a lot of fans realize. Gore has the same ability as Fred Jackson to just grind away for positive yards. I loved the pick-up when we made it and I still love it.

Gore has been so important to the development of Singletary. To have a guy like that, not only to mentor, but to be able to take important carries and allow Singletary to come along at his own pace, that's been far more important than a lot of fans realize. Gore has the same ability as Fred Jackson to just grind away for positive yards. I loved the pick-up when we made it and I still love it.
    Agree 100%.

I cannot picture McCoy being a very good influence.

Huge test tomorrow. Jerry Jones put the entire coaching staff on notice following their loss to the New England. Jason Garrett is literally out to the save his job.

Huge test tomorrow. Jerry Jones put the entire coaching staff on notice following their loss to the New England. Jason Garrett is literally out to the save his job.
    HA! Amateurs... still getting worked up from losing to the Pats.
    We’re used to it.

HA! Amateurs... still getting worked up from losing to the Pats.
    We’re used to it.
    Time of possession is going to play a big factor tomorrow. Can't go 3 and allow Zeke to take over the game. He'll run on the D. We have to limit his time on the field.

Time of possession is going to play a big factor tomorrow. Can't go 3 and allow Zeke to take over the game. He'll run on the D. We have to limit his time on the field.
    I think we can stop him.
    We’ve bottled up the run the last 2 games. If they keep it up then this could be the best defence in the league.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast