Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All the flack I received from my friends for predicting a win here...
    Feels really good.

Dak is getting the Jesus treatment though. You touch him and itís a penalty punishable by death.

My prediction was - keep them under 20 points and we win. Also that we can keep them under 20 points obviously.

You see that guy on the field eating the turkey leg after the huge win? Thatís my QB!

Itís crazy to me how people still underrate and underestimate our defence.

That was as complete a team win as you will ever see.

We are 9-3!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That was as complete a team win as you will ever see.

We are 9-3!
    In before bleu predicts weíll still miss the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    In before bleu predicts weíll still miss the playoffs.
    In before the Ed Oliver is a bust post.

In before the Ed Oliver is a bust post.
    Heís actually been making some plays the last 3 games. Hereís to continued improvement! (Just like everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Heís actually been making some plays the last 3 games. Hereís to continued improvement! (Just like everyone else)
    The advanced stats showed that Oliver was doing well. It was only a matter of time. Of course, our friend W&B didn't want to hear those stats. Doesn't want to hear any positive stats on Allen either. Like that he completed 79.2% of his passes today and didn't turn the ball over.

Somebody put Josh Allen eating a turkey leg on a t-shirt!

Josh Allenís completion percentage (79.2) and passer rating (120.7) were career highs. In the biggest game the Bills have played in the last 20 years.

Josh Allenís completion percentage (79.2) and passer rating (120.7) were career highs. In the biggest game the Bills have played in the last 20 years.
    Allen looked fantastic today on a really big stage. I've had tons of reservations about him but he just seemed very in control the entire game. His decision making, accuracy and leadership were impressive. He still has a long way to go but today really gave me legitimate hope that he can become the franchise QB we all hope he can.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bills Fan View Post
    Allen looked fantastic today on a really big stage. I've had tons of reservations about him but he just seemed very in control the entire game. His decision making, accuracy and leadership were impressive. He still has a long way to go but today really gave me legitimate hope that he can become the franchise QB we all hope he can.
    In control is a great way to describe his play today. I took the same thing away from his performance. That 4th and 1 when he dug the ball out of the pile and just plowed his way through for the 1st down. That was a leader! That fired up the team! The scramble and throw out of his own end zone in the 1Q was also huge. He had an outstanding game and on a really big stage, like you said. The biggest stage the Bills have played on in a long, long time.

The Buffalo Bills defeated the Cowboys, convincingly, on Thanksgiving Day, on the road, in front of a massive television audience, to secure a guaranteed winning season and improve their odds of making the playoffs to 95%! This year has officially been a success.

Louis Riddick said it when he was talking about the Cowboys. There's a disconnect between the coaching staff and the players, particularly between Garrett and the players. That's one of the reasons this Bills team has been so successful. McDermott is a leader and the players have entirely bought in to what he's doing. There is a real faith and trust in the coaching staff from our players and it shows.

Josh has been very impressive since the Browns game. Hopefully this keeps up.

Most importantly - 9-3!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast