Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either way, the accessibility in CA is fantastic and trumps any of these other nitpicky issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the laugh.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

If you're buying from legal shops, I hope you guys have great healthcare down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    If you're buying from legal shops, I hope you guys have great healthcare down the line.
    Why do you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

big dummies

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    I'm guessing the health care industry will categorize pot smoking with cigarette smoking and use it to have your care cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm guessing the health care industry will categorize pot smoking with cigarette smoking and use it to have your care cost more.
    They probably should, there's never been a point in time where breathing in CO2 straight into your lungs is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They probably should, there's never been a point in time where breathing in CO2 straight into your lungs is healthy.
    Totally should. charge people for everything

What if you just eat it?
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

What if you just eat it?
    I値l tax your taste buds

What if you just eat it?
    It obviously won't have the same respiratory complications, but it could have long term stomach or intestinal issues, I'm not an expert here.

It obviously won't have the same respiratory complications, but it could have long term stomach or intestinal issues, I'm not an expert here.
    So Bloomberg is on to something then I guess.

Nobody is an expert. Need time of it being federally legal to get research done to determine long term effects of regular use.

So the the thing they have ZERO control over because it's run by the federal government they haven't screwed up...
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thanks for the laugh.
    I値l gladly take the ability to walk into a store and select from dozens of options and drive home over having to call the guy my buddy knows and see if one of the two buds he has is one that I like and then suck it up and buy whatever **** he has.

Of course legalization could be done better and it will, right now it痴 the Wild West of commercial industries. But I値l take it over criminalization.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I値l gladly take the ability to walk into a store and select from dozens of options and drive home over having to call the guy my buddy knows and see if one of the two buds he has is one that I like and then suck it up and buy whatever **** he has.

Of course legalization could be done better and it will, right now it痴 the Wild West of commercial industries. But I値l take it over criminalization.
    Until it's legal at the federal level it's going to stay broken in CA. And the consumer is protected now in CA so there is less reason to think twice about buying from other sellers, and if the price is half as much from the guy down the street he's going to get plenty of sales.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast