Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 11: Denver Broncos (3-7) @ Buffalo Bills (7-3) 11/24 1:00 PM ET

vs

**** the draft. Lets go compete. This could shape up to be an upset..the one we should of had last week.

But, Buffalo is quite the atmosphere...Brandon Allen may get overwhelmed against that defense.....though Josh allen ain't nothing to write home about.

Can only watch the game on redzone but man that was an awful pick by Allen

well nothing went right and that was just terrible on the offense. 10/25 with a pick in the redzone. It better be lock time

Well offense was rough. Defense was solid. Not great.

Buffalo is a well coached team though. I donít see a ton of talent but itís produced wins, although I do recognize they have had a weak schedule.

We are slowly trending for a top 5 pick and Andrew Thomas and Juedy would be tremendous pickups. But Leatherwood and Jackson are 2 tackles, especially Leatherwood I think will rise heavily in the draft.

Bolles struggles against the speed and no way of truly knowing if he has the strength of playing guard, but I think you can try him at guard next year and James uncertainty you can move him outside.

This really wasn't all that close. Buffalo did what they needed to do...but they still aren't all that good.

The metrics made it seem we had a better shot at an upset...and we would of....if it wasn't crystal clear that the offense wasn't going to do anything today. That is Buffalo's strength though..their defense. I guess the wind factors (showing Allen's limited arm talent + their defense meant we were already done).

Anyway, this game also showed just what Allen is. He really doesn't have that much upside to him. Spot starter...decent change of pace...could develop into something respectable with Scangs......but it's Lock time.

Lock won't be that much better in his first few starts but he has a chance of showing us a little more than something

We're 3-8 man. The Allen mojo is wearing off....don't waste anymore time giving him starts....he's not going to be our future starter. 5 starts is a decent start off for the Lock experience.

Sounds like Drew Lock is in line to make his first start on Sunday. They haven't announced anything yet but they said that Lock is getting about 75% of the reps