Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    NBA trying to hand Clippers the W

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    they were successful

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    they were successful
    I can confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, what a game. Too bad the refs screwed it up.

The Sixers....Iím not too sure about them. We play them Saturday to end a 3 games in 4 nights. I feel we would throttle them if not for schedule/injuries but aside from that they just look weak in general. They lack shooting and outside of their starters theyíre very bad.

Sixers are also only a +1.9 with both Horford and Embiid on the floor and only score 102 points per 100 possessions which is the worst in the league. They need to find a way to stagger them more.

Defense is the strength of the Sixers, and they have two guys who can get theirs. Long term, I think they'll struggle offensively in close games against good-great teams but their defense will keep them it and if they can get Ben to shoot more confidently from the perimeter, they'll be even more dangerous.

They could definitely a knock-down shooter. Shame they couldn't get Korver.

Man that Tatum kid. So overrated

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jokic just isnt good right now... its def his weight... i get what he was trying to do but he is slower and gets so winded so quickly... harden is gonna pick them apart.

putting on weight but not adding muscle was legit stupid.
    Itís called gluttony

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Man that Tatum kid. So overrated

funny how you seem to post it only once a week...... if he was playing great daily you could be posting it more... 21 points on 19 shots with a slash line of 41/39/79 is nothing special tbh... its not efficient at all.

example... ben simmons is **** this year and he is still having a better season over tatum.

Sorry I should of made a thread for that move he put on George for da bucket like ben hitting a three

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Sorry I should of made a thread for that move he put on George for da bucket like ben hitting a three

can we get a tatum update right now???????????????????????

i will do it for ya

15 minutes 1-9 2 points -19 with nobody else close........... nomatter how you run it he just isnt efficient and not consistent.... he will likely hang around 40 percent shooting all year which is nuts for him

can we get a tatum update right now???????????????????????

i will do it for ya

15 minutes 1-9 2 points -19 with nobody else close........... nomatter how you run it he just isnt efficient and not consistent.... he will likely hang around 40 percent shooting all year which is nuts for him
    The team isnt built for him, at least give him credit for his elite defense and the fact that teams absolutely respect him. Its not like hes Ben where teams dgaf about where he is without the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The team isnt built for him, at least give him credit for his elite defense and the fact that teams absolutely respect him. Its not like hes Ben where teams dgaf about where he is without the ball.
    his defense is damn good... but there is a line between simmons and tatum and neither guy seems to realize it.... I wish ben had the tatum mentality but at the same time it could be really bad... Both need to find a middle ground... tatum should shoot less TBH and ben should shoot more... Any way you slice it after tonight tatum imight possibly be under 40 pct shooting again which is bad

his defense is damn good... but there is a line between simmons and tatum and neither guy seems to realize it.... I wish ben had the tatum mentality but at the same time it could be really bad... Both need to find a middle ground... tatum should shoot less TBH and ben should shoot more... Any way you slice it after tonight tatum imight possibly be under 40 pct shooting again which is bad
    I'm pretty sure after 2 years, no one cares if ben shoots

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I'm pretty sure after 2 years, no one cares if ben shoots
    sixers fans do... whats amazing is he is an all star player who doesnt shoot..... I would be alright with him forcing shots but if he went down to 40 pct id rather he go back to not shooting.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast