Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Cant even lie, im pretty impressed with the celtics, although i still expect the clips to win.

Also, cant believe i heard the celtics fans cheer so loud in staples center... even if it is a clippers game.

read my post... its honestly not just celtic fans xD... your fanbase is ****ed up xD

you could put fultz on this team in place of anyone and he instantly becomes a great player as long as he buys into the system... celtics play smart/efficient ball moving basketball with max effort and moving parts.... Nobody really just stands around doing nothing.... they dont over complicate things... its nothing special but they have it down to a science and work it perfectly making them clean and dangerous... they will never ever beat themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    read my post... its honestly not just celtic fans xD... your fanbase is ****ed up xD
    but this is a clippers town broooo

jokic just isnt good right now... its def his weight... i get what he was trying to do but he is slower and gets so winded so quickly... harden is gonna pick them apart.

putting on weight but not adding muscle was legit stupid.
    Jokic starts every season slow. He goes to Serbia, has his moms cooking, comes back out of shape, and takes him 20 games before he hits a groove.

Got the monkey off the back with just ridiculous refs

The refs blew it in this Clippers game. PG pushed off and got two free throws and Lou fouled Kemba there.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

What an implosion by Cs. Good to see Stevens just chilling with those timeouts. Needs to blow the entire lead before making an decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11/20 NBA Game Thread

What a shot by Tatum

I have no idea why they didnt go to PG there.

man not trying to be an *** but ya need to realize tatums shooting is a major issue overall... coming in to tonight he is shooting 40/37/80 with 20 points on 18 shots and unless he picks it up in the 2nd half that might go down....Last year was a bad year for him right? he still scored 16 on 13 shots on 45/37/85
    Picked a really bad game to pick on Tatum. Hes been good tonight. Hes been snake bitten around the rim. Like he blows wide open lay ups like 3 times a game. Its amazing to watch lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The refs blew it in this Clippers game. PG pushed off and got two free throws and Lou fouled Kemba there.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    NBA trying to hand Clippers the W

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Picked a really bad game to pick on Tatum. Hes been good tonight. Hes been snake bitten around the rim. Like he blows wide open lay ups like 3 times a game. Its amazing to watch lol.

na he was dreadful in the first half but amazing in the 2nd... its him so far this year... he will put up 25 on insane shooting then have a terrible performance... look at my other post though.. you are spot on.. its nuts that he can shoot so damn good away from the basket but miss 2 feet from the basket lol

The refs just picking on Kemba tonight. That was an offensive foul and they called it on him just because he complained earlier. Refs really gave the Clippers so many breaks the last few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    NBA trying to hand Clippers the W

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    def was pro clippers late but the celtics are to blame for even being in that position... had plenty of chances to put the clippers away... but yes they def got screwed

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    The refs just picking on Kemba tonight. That was an offensive foul and they called it on him just because he complained earlier. Refs really gave the Clippers so many breaks the last few minutes.

not just kemba... late in the 4th they were pretty bad against you guys

Cs getting boned by the refs right now. This is ridiculous.

pg13 shouldnt be mad... that isnt a foul.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast