Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    joel with the 3 and could be dagger

ben simmons is now perfect on the season from 3.... suck it haters

Ben needs to just take them right now. Defenders instinct is to contest, so just by doing that Phillys offense can run so much smoother. But when he refuses to shoot the ball, heís hurting his team.......

Iím far from a Sixer fan and itís maddening to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Ben needs to just take them right now. Defenders instinct is to contest, so just by doing that Phillys offense can run so much smoother. But when he refuses to shoot the ball, heís hurting his team.......

Iím far from a Sixer fan and itís maddening to watch.
    yup... its all mentality as well and that is most annoying... ben shot doesnt even look bad in all honesty.... there is 0 reason for him not to shoot and if he does that would make things so much easier for him... when he attacks he is a god like player... he just goes soft and refuses to shoot/attack a good bit and it kills us

18/7/13 with 0 turnovers... he just flat out attacked... now next game he will take his foot off the gas... just attack and its a wrap

Mavs humiliating the Dubs...up 50 with most of the 4th still to play lol

Good to see the Cs brought their A shooting game tonight. 0/13 on 3s and counting. Somehow up by one right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defensive struggle in this game. Somehow, Cs up two while 1/16 from 3.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Good to see the Cs brought their A shooting game tonight. 0/13 on 3s and counting. Somehow up by one right now.

nice to play great defense

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post

man not trying to be an *** but ya need to realize tatums shooting is a major issue overall... coming in to tonight he is shooting 40/37/80 with 20 points on 18 shots and unless he picks it up in the 2nd half that might go down....Last year was a bad year for him right? he still scored 16 on 13 shots on 45/37/85

everyone might want the sixers/lakers or heat/lakers or sixers/clippers or bucks/lakers or bucks clippers or celtics/lakers...... we could easily see celtics/clippers which would be a sick series where the final score every game is in the 80s xD

its nuts.... great 3rd by tatum but he really does have more trouble finishing then he does shooting from distance..... that is fixable but insane lol

KL looks like he isnt even trying.

Cant even lie, im pretty impressed with the celtics, although i still expect the clips to win.

Also, cant believe i heard the celtics fans cheer so loud in staples center... even if it is a clippers game.

it sounds like there is more celtic fans than clippers fans but i feel like it is celtic/laker fans coming together in hopes the clippers lose lol... this is nuts man... clippers might not have home field advantage in any games because of loyal *** laker fans going to their games cheering for the other team

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast