Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mike Babcock relieved of his duties

This is shocking!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Ummm...

Holy ****

I thought he'd get more time. He doesn't make adjustments but the players need to own this too. Hopefully Keefe comes in with a fresh take and things get better.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I thought he'd get more time. He doesn't make adjustments but the players need to own this too. Hopefully Keefe comes in with a fresh take and things get better.
    Worked for the raptors.

We have a talented lineup out there. We need a creative coach that can unlock it.

Rant..........IMO.
    This is ********,but i may not have the knowledge or all the facts that other fans might have.
    Back in 2012 or 2013 when we should have beaten Boston they did a major disservice to us by not trying to keep that team together.We fought a lot in that strike shortened season,and we were not anyone other teams wanted to play against.All those gritty tough guys should have been with Babcock,and they should have kept Reimer.We could won that way.We will never win this way with this team of no defense with grit ,and no forwards with grit.
    Reimer was also a game stealer,like Curtis McElhinney,who Dubis got rid of.Andersson is not that type of goalie.He needs a decent defense around him.We were so close 7 yrs ago .ugh.
    I hope i,m wrong.I hope they can win with this team,but when the playoffs come you need more grit,and sandpaper than we have. IMO.

Have you watched Reimer since he left? Brutallllll. Plus we win that game 7 against Boston if he had a good glove hand. He was literally not catching pucks and batting them into the slot. 100% agree on the grit though. It's sorely lacking.

Have you watched Reimer since he left? Brutallllll. Plus we win that game 7 against Boston if he had a good glove hand. He was literally not catching pucks and batting them into the slot. 100% agree on the grit though. It's sorely lacking.
    We need to find ,draft a tank for goalie because i dont see us getting any defensive defensemen like circa 92-93

Quote Originally Posted by strek55 View Post
    We need to find ,draft a tank for goalie because i dont see us getting any defensive defensemen like circa 92-93
    Wasn't 92-93 the best season as a fan ever? Borschevsky from Rouse!

That D core was like a cult. Ellett, Gill, Rouse, McCown, Markov. Was an army back there. Berehowsky when he was good too. I love talking about that team.

That D core was like a cult. Ellett, Gill, Rouse, McCown, Markov. Was an army back there. Berehowsky when he was good too. I love talking about that team.
    Yes that team was cool.Ellet Rouse Gil McCoun Lefebrve McGil etc.. Mirononv...rinse lather repeat.
    And most of the team was born in CANADA !! EH !! Miss u Don!
    https://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/TOR/1993.html

So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    So far so good.
    I will remain skeptical.
    Too much been hyped like when Babcock came on board.Really pissed me off when Lou Lamoriello ,and Curtis McElhinney left.
    You dont get rid of a goalie named Curtis after Cujo has been here lol.

He was the best coach in the league three years ago and now he doesn't know what he's doing.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He was the best coach in the league three years ago and now he doesn't know what he's doing.

Must adapt. Things change quickly in North American sports these days.

Look at basketball, baseball and The NFL.
    They’re hardly recognizable. I was about to say “the only thing that hasn’t changed is the ball” .... but baseball lol.

Babs needs a GM with the same vision as to what the end result will look like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast