Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many streaming services do you subscribe to?

So many streaming options now. And if you have lots, is it still comfortably cheaper than what you paid for cable? (Assuming you ditched cable for streaming).

I have a Netflix that I barely use, and that's it.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    So many streaming options now. And if you have lots, is it still comfortably cheaper than what you paid for cable? (Assuming you ditched cable for streaming).

I have a Netflix that I barely use, and that's it.
    Hulu Tv, Disney+, Netflix, Spotify. If you have Hulu TV already the Disney+ bundle is 50% off I believe.

I split Hulu Disney and Netflix with my brother though so I think we each pay like $40 or so per month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Netflix, Hulu, Disnye+ for now, CBS all access during star trek season, Stitcher Premium
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Crave, Apple TV, Shudder, and Spotify. Wow, thatís more than I thought. Only comes out to a little over $50 a month though

Zero

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I've got netflix, youtube (Cobra Kai is amazing and I hate hate hate commercials) and prime, prime mainly because of being a member you get the free 2 day shipping and the video service comes with it. I did sign up for the week trial of disney so its still TBD if I keep it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I've got netflix, youtube (Cobra Kai is amazing and I hate hate hate commercials) and prime, prime mainly because of being a member you get the free 2 day shipping and the video service comes with it. I did sign up for the week trial of disney so its still TBD if I keep it or not.
    YouTube is where Cobra Kai is? Saw the first season and loved it but havenít seen it since

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    YouTube is where Cobra Kai is? Saw the first season and loved it but havenít seen it since
    yep yep its a youtube exclusive

season 2 has been out since april and this next april I believe is season 3

amazon prime, hulu, Disney+, Netflix. Was thinking about getting apple tv. I also have Sirius xm if that counts. It is a streaming service. I use it more than any of the tv ones.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yep yep its a youtube exclusive

season 2 has been out since april and this next april I believe is season 3
    I don't have youtube red (or whatever it's called), but I just got the first two seasons on dvd thru amazon. Haven't watched them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't have youtube red (or whatever it's called), but I just got the first two seasons on dvd thru amazon. Haven't watched them yet.
    I originally did the youtube premium because like I said I absolutely hate commercials and Cobra kai just made getting it even better lol

Netflix, Spotify +

I pay for (some I share): Prime, Sticher Premium, HBO, Spotify
    I don't pay (share): Hulu, Netflix
    I get for free: Disney+ (via verizon wireless)
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

My roommates and I all pay for different ones.

I pay for Netflix and Hulu, one does HBO go and The Athletic for sports articles, and the other does Disney+ and Prime video.

I only use the free pandora app. I had tidal at one point, I probably woulda kept it but my card expired and I never re upped my subscription.

Other than that just cable tv. We dont have internet , so no streaming shows
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast