Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 113
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I want Tua, if he's there at 4. Why? He's a winner, a football player. I think we are getting Dave Brown II in DJ.
    If that would ever happen Gentleman would be shown the door right after he made that selection.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I want Tua, if he's there at 4. Why? He's a winner, a football player. I think we are getting Dave Brown II in DJ.
    Zero football sense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,452
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Zero football sense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just remember who is posting these asinine statements.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,740
    I know we all wanted Young, and now were focusing on tackles but holy **** this Isaiah Simmons kid is SICK. Talk about a future stud LB

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I know we all wanted Young, and now were focusing on tackles but holy **** this Isaiah Simmons kid is SICK. Talk about a future stud LB
    I would love if we pick him he can be an absolute juggernaut. tackle is a huge need and apparently there are two studs so you cant get mad at that either. I think I have ptsd from flowers so Im nervous we will take the wrong one haha.

    Despite missing out on young we are in a great spot to land a need or get a haul from a QB desperate team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,857
    I love Simmons for this team. The guy plays with a ridiculous motor and is all over the field making tackles. He's a defensive game changer.

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I love Simmons for this team. The guy plays with a ridiculous motor and is all over the field making tackles. He's a defensive game changer.
    I remember being so excited about us signing LaVarr Arrington. That guy was all over the field when he was with the Skins. He was a total beast. Then Tim Lewis got a hold of him....

    What scheme did Tim Lewis run? A base prevent defense? No wonder he never got another DC opportunity.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    3
    Lions would be nuts to pass on Simmons...It would put Giants in drivers seat for a QB need team

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks_Gmen View Post
    Lions would be nuts to pass on Simmons...It would put Giants in drivers seat for a QB need team
    Lions are the wildcard. I think they trade down. They also need OL help bad as well. I think Simmons will be there if we want him.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lions are the wildcard. I think they trade down. They also need OL help bad as well. I think Simmons will be there if we want him.
    Its not crazy to think the lions could consider a QB too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,886
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Its not crazy to think the lions could consider a QB too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Id think they stick with Stanford. Hes not to old.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,452
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Id think they stick with Stanford. Hes not to old.
    Lot of Players retiring pretty early now a days. Never know.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Id think they stick with Stanford. Hes not to old.
    You do mean Stafford don't you ?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Id think they stick with Stanford. Hes not to old.
    You are right hes only 31 I was thinking hes 33/34. Still with his history of injuries and back injuries specifically its not insane. Patrica needs to win next year or hes gone so Im sure hes lobbying for an immediate impact guy (Simmons/okudah).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,886
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Lot of Players retiring pretty early now a days. Never know.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah luck left early but most stay. He does have a bad injury past so fair point
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •